Prolog

3,000 years ago, Holy War, Britannia

(Y/n) 

————————————————————————————————————

             "Meliodas, a traitor!?" (Y/n) shouts as she stands up from the table, her normal black eyes replaced with darkness. "Who caused this.." she sits back down, slapping her hands over her face. Derieri held her shoulder, giving it a squeeze.

              "A Goddess, the supreme deity's daughter." Zeldris says sitting across from (Y/n). "But (N/n), father wants you to replace him. To become one of us. A Commandment." Zeldris says as his younger brother stands around him.

          "Me?" She says looking up at the rest of the commandments, seeing her friends. But also the people she cherishes. How could meliodas just do something like that? We all cared for him. "Alright, I'll become your leader." Derieri and Melscula smile at (Y/n).

          "It's good to have another girl on the team!" Melscula said genuinely. "Now who wants a drink?" She asks, causing (Y/n) to crack a smile.

————————————————————————————————————

2 days earlier, 3,000 years ago, Holy war, Britannia

           "You called me here darling?" (Y/n) asks, giving a gentle hug to her lover. His arms sat limp, implying something was wrong. Usually he's all over her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong?" She said looking down into his eyes. His eyes weren't black, but green. A bright emerald green. A side (Y/n) has only in her wildest dreams.

           "(Y/n), I think we should end this." He says as her lips form into a straight line.

           "Aight, fine." She said not even asking for a reason why. "Goodbye Meliodas." She says turning on her heel as tears threaten to spill. But she composes herself.

————————————————————————————————————

3,000 years ago, Holy war, Britannia

The Commandments had drunk themselves to sleep. Derieri and Monsped, lying next to each other. Mescula laid her head on the table, along with, Galand and Estarossa. The only ones still awake were (Y/n) who was still sipping on her beer, and Zeldris who was just staring.

"What?" (Y/n) asks, raising an eyebrow. Zeldris has a serious look on his face which makes her straighten up. "What?" She asks again.

"What did he say to you before he left to be with that Goddess?" He said taking a swing at the bottle he was drinking.

"He just broke up with me. That's all, nothing specific." She said sipping on her beer. Her eyes watered, which causes Zeldris to panic, innerly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you... uh, I just wanted to know if he left you information—" he says as (Y/n) looks up at him.

"Do— " Her voice breaks as she circles the top of the mug with her finger tips. "Do... do you think that it's my fault he left? Maybe I didn't entertain him enough.?" Zeldris just looks at the girl that was breaking down right infront of him. He switches his chair so he's sitting right next to her. He gently moves her head into his chest letting her cry into it. He gently pats her head.

————————————————————————————————————

Two days later, 3,000 years ago, Holy war, Briannaia

           (Y/n) was doing patrol, she was sitting down on top of a hill. Watching the calm sights of the clouds. Being a demon isn't so bad. She thinks to herself as she twirls a strand of her hair around her finger. A presence was felt around, but she was too relaxed to go look, but she did make it clear that she knew that they were there.

          "I'm really too comfortable to go and find you but I know you're here." She looks in the direction of the presence. The person appears, she had white hair with baby blue eyes. Her eyes were big and doe like, unlike (Y/n) who had more of siren eyes. Her lips were soft and pink, just like her cheeks. A face of a Goddess, literally.

         "Hi, I'm sorry to disturb you. I got lost trying to look for my base." She said as she stood up straight. Stigma.. (Y/n) sighs.

"Stigma, correct?" She asks as she starts to stand. The girl nods. "Figured." She grabbed her heels and started to walk towards the girl. "Your name?" (Y/n) asks as she realized that the girl was taller than her.

         "I'm Elizabeth." She says as (Y/n) walks ahead of her.

         "(N/n), nice to meet you." Elizabeth smiles and grabs (Y/n)'s hand.

         "You should join us. To stop the holy war." She offered as (Y/n) shrugged her off.

         "No thank you Ms. Elizabeth. Now let's get you to your base, hm?" (Y/n) said as she grab's Elizabeth's hand back. Wrapping her fingers with hers. The warmth caused (Y/n) to flush. Elizabeth just smiles, which makes it worse. Fuck, I can't fall for this Goddess. She's a part of STIGMA (N/n), STIGMA. Slowly pushing past the trees and plants they reach a tall tower. "Here it is, I must return home now. Maybe I'll see you around Lady Elizabeth." (Y/n) kisses her hand before running off. Which leaves Elizabeth with a flushed face.