21. Princess?

Zoro seemed to be having some slight trouble with Mr. 8's shot gun trombone. He also had guns in his hair. Miss Wednesday called her duck Karoo who was having some trouble following the basic instructions. She went crashing away without even hitting Zoro. Miss Wednesday came back with a sword on Luffy's neck saying she would kill him. That's where you drew the line it wasn't like you were interrupting a duel or anything. You stood up getting ready to interfere with whatever was happening. That's when there was a loud explosion heard from afar and two people came out of the explosions. It was a man with glasses and a lady with an umbrella. Devil fruit users probably. "Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine." Ooh this pair was ranked higher. Mr.9 was under the impression that these were reinforcements sent to help with the situation but it was actually an assassination that they had come to complete. 

"We are here to eliminate some VIPs that snuck into baroque works from the Alabasta Kingdom and found out the boss' secrets." Mr. 8 quickly changed to stand in front ready to attack. "I will not let you touch princess Vivi. Vivi-sama get out of here." He then started shooting from the hair. Miss Valentine then appeared to be flying in the sky. Vivi then got on Karoo and started to get away. Mr.5 walked out of the smoke unharmed and threw a booger towards Igaram to which he exploded. Yup it was time to get Luffy and go. Mr. 9 even tried to protect the Vivi girl but got beaten. You pushed Luffy back into the room where he was sleeping he  was probably safest there. You and Zoro were gonna go when Igaram held Zoro's leg and started begging. "Please protect Vivi-sama, I can't fight against devil fruit users, as the squad captain of Alabasta Kingdom I can't let anything happen to her."
"Let go of me this has nothing to do with me." Zoro tried shaking him off but man he had some strong grippers.
"I promise you will be rewarded." 

With that Nami jumped down from one of the roofs. "How much?" Nami was always there when it involved money for sure. "I don't handle the money you will have to discuss that with the princess." "Okay we will help, Zoro go." 
"Eh why me." Zoro very much did not want to go. "Don't forget you owe me I lent you 100,000 berries."
"Yeah and I returned the amount on the same day."
"Yes you did but the interest was at 300% so now you owe me 200,000 berries." Thank goodness Shanks gave you some before you left and you didn't have to get it from money.

"You are evil woman." He said angrily to Nami. "Yes I know I'm going to hell. I'll end the deal if you do this." Zoro then left to protect the princess. Nami asks Igaram what the organization is all about not that you cared but it would be good to have this kind of information.

Zoro was taking a little too long to protect the girl. You and Nami went to check what was happening and Zoro was fighting with Luffy. Nami walked in between them and hit both their heads. Nami was still trying to milk out that one billion berrie from the princess but then she says that her country didn't have that much money. You both explain the situation leading up to this point. "Why didn't you say anything Zoro? I thought you cut them down because they made food you didn't like." Luffy was laughing at this misunderstanding.
"Don't compare me to you!" 

Vivi says that baroque works was an organisation trying to build an ideal world but their real goal was to pull apart the country from which she was a monarch. 
"So who's pulling the strings?" Luffy wanted all names and everything and so did you. You were already in too deep there was no avoiding it. "I can't tell its too dangerous to even know the identity of Mr. 0 , its the warlord Crocodile." Guess she said it in the end anyway. There was a bird and an otter listening into the conversation. "The unluckies." They then went away and Nami went after them but they had already drawn sketches of you guys. You were all on the hit list now. For animals they were really good at sketches they should really teach Kuro and Shiro a thing or two. "How many baroque workers are there?" Nami queried the blue haired princess. "About two thousand." Nami had given up hope but once Luffy had heard that it was a Shichibukai there is no changing his mind. He was going to help Vivi. 

Igaram then came dressed up as Vivi with four dummies that were supposed to be us. He said he would act as a decoy while we took the other route to Alabasta. You took a dummy to see if it was believable. Your hand brushed against Igaram's and you saw a big fire and a ship exploding but luckily you heard a heart beat. "Hey! I need to go now." He took the dummy from your hand and you had to warn him. "Igaram w-" You touched your throat it was hard to talk with  all the liquid in your mouth.

Igaram turned to look you and a look of horror replaced his features. Everyone else turned to look at you. There was blood constantly pouring out of the piece of your mask. Something dropped from your mask. It was dark in the night but the moon shone bright enough on the piece of flesh that was still moving on the ground pulsing back and forth. You closed your mouth to start swallowing the blood back into your body before you died of blood loss or something. You knelt on the ground where your tongue had fallen down. You couldn't even scream at all not a peep could come from you. "Y/n say something." Luffy was worried shaking you back and forth. You just shook your head, you waved off for Igaram to go and pointed to your wrist to show that there was not enough time. Igaram got on the boat and after a lot of convincing you reassured your crew that you were fine. Nami and Zoro didn't believe you but Luffy decided to because if you didn't have trust what did you have. The rest of the crew were going to get the others when you suddenly jumped into the water and it was  too late. The water reflected the flames that came from the exploded boat Igaram was aboard. You couldn't do anything.

You got out and you guys started running to the ship to escape, Luffy went to get Usopp and Sanji. Vivi said she wouldn't leave without the duck but he was already onboard.

You guys left. "I'm so glad we left quickly before they caught up." Nami said relieved. " Yeah its a good thing." Someone answered but it wasn't anyone you guys knew. You all turned around to see a tanned lady with a cowboy hat on casually sitting there.

"Miss All Sunday." Vivi said. "And who's her partner?"

"Mr.0"