3. Liar

Nami was very opposed to going to the grand line with a few crew members and a tiny boat. I thought we could use some more fighting experience and a cook and at least a secure navigator. Nami would be a wonderful addition if she could let go of whatever is holding her down she seemed on edge every single time. Before you set sail you looked towards Nami. "You know whatever you need all this money for probably can't be bought as much as you would like it too." It just looked like someone was using this situation as shackles. So you guys went off in search of a bigger ship that was fit for sailing the rough seas ahead. But there were people who managed on tiny boats Uncle and even Ace when he joined white beard. Soon you reached an island where a man with a long nose. He declared he was captain Usopp and claimed to have 8 million subordinates, which seemed like a stretch but if it was true you were ready to pull out all the cards you had.

"Stop lying." Nami called out his lying. "WHATT!" You and Luffy both yelled what happened to morals lying was absolutely despicable and could not be tolerated under any circumstances. He then aimed his slingshot at you guys that's when it got silent. "Now that you've pulled out your weapon are you ready to risk your life?" Usopp had absolute confusion written on his face. " I'm saying those aren't for threatening people." After that you guys started laughing. "Those are Shanks' words. You're Yassops kid right? He always used to talk about you."

"You know my dad?" "He talked about you so much it was sickening, he forgot to mention you are dishonest." You chimed in. " Oi" Usopp seemed so offended. Later you were taken to a food place called Meshi where you guys ate. Weird calling a food place food but it greatly reduced confusion. You guys were sitting eating and began to query about the possibility of getting a ship.

"As you can tell we are a very small village so we don't really have large ships."

"What about that mansion at the top?" Zoro asked. Usopp didn't answer about that and left. Seems like he might know who lives there. Later some little children came to the table and were looking for Usopp when they saw Luffy biting into a piece of meat. "Where's our captain?"

"We ate him." Zoro didn't even hesitate. "Best one this week," you added. They then looked at Nami and shouted old hag. To which you laughed at. "He just left a couple of minutes ago in a rush." You explained. You then all left and arrived outside the mansion. Where the little boys explained that Kaya, the girl who lived there lost her parents a while back and fell ill with depression so Usopp's stories would always cheer her up. That was actually really nice that he could use his tales to make someone feel better. "Let's see if she can help us with our ship problem." Luffy then stretched to a tree and everyone hang on to him but today you didn't feel like being thrown into the air. So when they were flung you went looking for how Usopp entered and you found a cut piece through the bushes and entered. When you reached Luffy was asking Kaya if they could get a boat when a man who was very out of proportion came up pushing up his glasses with his palm. "What are you people doing here you need to leave Kaya-san alone."

"Kaya what did I tell you about hanging with Usopp he is not a good influence his father is a filthy pirate and he abandoned his family." "Don't you dare talk about my father like that he is a warrior of the sea and I am proud of him." It was refreshing to see Usopp stand up for his dad despite not knowing him well but deep down he knew his father was good, you knew someone who could use that kind of mentality in life. Klahadore continued to talk trash about Usopp's dad when he had enough and punched him. Kaya was not a fan of the violence and Usopp said he would not come back. With that he stormed off and we were also chased away from the home. You along with Nami and Zoro were sitting at some fence when Luffy followed Usopp to wherever he had gone. Onion came running to you guys saying that there was a backwards man coming this way and some dude moon walking showed up and did some interesting hypnosis tricks, it was unorthodox to see someone like this in such a tiny village. You had a bad gut feeling.

It was getting late and that's when Usopp came rushing but Luffy wasn't with him so you guys went to the cliff to see if he was there Nami went to the edge and talked about how unstable it was looked down and saw Luffy. You guys went down to the cliff and Luffy had his face planted in the ground listening in you all realized he was sleeping. Zoro chuckled and lightly hit Luffy with the back of his sword and he immediately woke up. "I was up there and suddenly I fell asleep. Ah that butler wants to hurt the girl." You guys went back to the village and Usopp was leaving when the little boys asked if it was true. "Ah it was all a lie."

"Okay. Captain my respect for you has gone down incredibly." The rest of you were silent as you watched them walk away. Luffy was the most honest person you knew he couldn't lie to save his life. Usopp said there was a shore they could come from so you guys spent most of the night getting oil and pouring it on the path so that they would slip. You all waited till dawn and nothing was happening when you realized. "Usopp is there another shore like this?" "Since they were talking here I assumed they would come through here, there is one to the North." Nami immediately began to panic. "That's where we docked the treasure." Luffy and Usopp had already began running away when Nami slipped and held on to Zoro who held on to you and Nami got away. "Why did you drag me down with you?" " You were the closest one nearby."

"Well one of us needed to survive so bye guys." Nami then ran off and you watched Zoro try to climb up time and time again and you decided to just try rock climbing. " Oi Zoro don't get lost." After quickly climbing you then went to where you were hearing the most noise because Usopp didn't specify north of what. When you reached Jango was there leading the crew members off and Usopp was using the most under handed tactics that were surprisingly working. Luffy arrived sweating, seems like he got lost along the way. Luffy kept pushing and hitting until Jango hypnotized them to be stronger and Luffy also got hypnotized so he beat all of them up and went to destroy the ship when he was made to fall asleep and got crushed by the mast. Usopp did all he could to hold them back despite being injured. Zoro showed up and that's when they called out the Nya ban brothers who were three [not really] An especially huge one and two normal sized ones. Zoro had his swords thrown away when he was attacked by the two smaller ones the other one made the ground shake as he moved toward you." I will be your opponent he declared before lunging at you with those sharp claws. You dodged and moved away seeing how Zoro was mostly on offensive. He just needed his swords but you were currently occupied with this whole thing, Usopp almost interfered with the fight but that would have made things worse. Nami took the brave step of trying to get Zoro's swords back but was cut in the shoulder by Jango she then threw them and Zoro thanked her easily taking down the enemy. Nami went to wake up Luffy then she passed out you hoped she was okay through all of it.

Out of nowhere Klahadore showed up or maybe captain Kuro? "Oh look at how low this crew has fallen." This offended one of the nya ban brothers. Kuro quickly put them to sleep with some weird technique of pussy foot work or something. Then the little boys attacked Klahadore and he attacked Usopp then Kaya showed up out of nowhere and too much was happening so you focused on the nya ban brother in front of you.

You continued fighting until you eventually won when you couldn't see Klahadore anymore. You decided to put some effort when you realized he was going around slashing his crew members. Honestly they deserved better all that loyalty and still such poor treatment I would be sad honestly. He was near you about to slash but you stepped away and made him trip. He had absolute fear he hadn't met someone who had seen his moves. You looked down on him but this was Luffy's fight so you walked toward the ship seeing Nami stealing.. again so why not help get the haul. Luffy had beaten him up. "If you are scared of a big name you have no right being a pirate." Luffy then threw him towards his crew and told them to never return again. Nami went up to Luffy when he fell on her shoulder and put him down on the ground.

Luckily Zoro was able to keep Kaya alive and everyone was safe the Kuro pirates were gone and the village would never have to experience the danger of an attack. And Usopp had done the most important thing he maintained the lie.