His Innocence

STATUS - COMPLETED

AUTHORlostlixee

---------------------------------------------

SUMMARY - "I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock.

Yeah🌝

"I...I mean adop...adoption you know" Mira stuttered but nervously smiled

"Don't you love someone?" Janvi asked with pity in her eyes for her daughter.

"Ab Is GenZ vale jamane me Dev Anand ya Sharukh Khan milna mushkeel ho geya hai!" Mira Said dramatically

"You are way too filmy, ese toh koi nhi milega!" Neha told her with a knowing look.

"Then I am happy single!" She told her.

"Beta You Are Getting Old!👵🏻" Janvi said to which Akhil choked on his food on other hand Mira's eyes widen in shock and Neha laughed loudly holding her stomach.

Bezzati 💀 ***

She suddenly bumped into someone which made her lose her balance, she waited to touch the ground which never happened, someone hold her right hand and saved her.

Mira opened her eyes and was surprised to find a familiar yet unfamiliar face infront of her, she was mesmerized by him.

His face was calm, he had light beard, his brown eyes were hidden behind his frameless specs, he was looking descent yet hot in the black kurta with rolled sleeves, her eyes fell on his hand which was holding hers just to get more attracted by his veiny arm.

She looked into his eyes again which were already looking at her making her heartbeat run like a rollercoaster.

For Mira, everything stopped and the only song was playing in her mind.

Tum bhi ho... main bhi Hoon
Paas aao toh keh doonAakhir kyun pal mein yunDiwaana main ho gayaTumhe jo maine dekha Jo hosh tha woh toh gaya  

-----------------------------------------

MINE VIEW - This story is a masterpiece. Like a literally a perfect one for which i wanted for a while now. 

The family.... OOOOOFFFFFF 

 The SASSSS..... DAMN, 

HIS innocence.......butterflies

HIS blushing.... CUTE ,

Mira's confidence......WANT THAT 

The flirty pick up line....MY GAWD THAT WAS A LITERALLY A HOT ONE  😙

 SO yup its very interesting as i am suggesting while tomorrow is my exam😂

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN READING !!!