The perfect groom

STATUS - COMPLETED

AUTHOR - 

--------------

SUMMARY - For Samayra, being a successful veterinary doctor was enough. For her parents, It wasn't.

They say, For those, who fail to find love, there's always arranged marriage.Yeah, it's the truth but.. How do you fall in love when it's a compulsion and not an option. Instead of letting you chose the man of your dreams, you're forced to marry someone you despise. It's not easy. Especially when hiding such a big secret. Possible infertility and problems in conception..

WARNING

CONTAINS REFERENCE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

"You aren't even 1% of what I thought my future partner would be like.."

"And what do you think, I've been praying for you to take me on a white horse ?

"What happens when Dr.Samayra, the overpampered brat known for shouting obscenities at every bloody situation has to go through the radar to find a suitable boy ?She doesn't want to settle for just anybody, But how can you even judge someone in one meeting ?The Charming Cop, Ambar doesn't want to get married either. If not for his mother's insistent nature, he would never have agreed to meet Samayra.

Only if he knew, what that girl meant for his future...

-------------

HOPE YOU HAVE READING !!