Welp

Justice

"Mmm Michael , that feels so good"

"You like that huh?" He grinned.

Michael and I were currently at his place and he was giving my feet a well needed massage. I decided to wear heels to our "date" because I thought I was cute.... But , that didn't go according to plan because now my feet were throbbing and poor Michael had to end up rubbing these bad girls.

"What time is it?" I asked, relaxing myself, as my eyes were closed.

"Almost 1 AM" he said.

As if on cue, I gasped a little before jumping up.

"No way!" I screeched.

"What?" He asked, concern filling his deceased mellow tone.

"I was supposed to be back at the center a loonngg time ago!" I whined.

"Oh, I'll take you if you want" he suggested.

"Please." I beckoned, grabbing my shoes and heading for the door.

"Anything for you..." He mentioned, following behind me to his Lamborghini.

Alisha

"Alisha?" She squeaked.

"Five more minutes mom" I mumbled.

"I'm not your mother honey, I'm your nurse." She replied back, with a slight attitude.

I gradually collected my thoughts and gained composure as I prepared to open my eyes and get social with the nurse.

"Alisha, you're free to go home." She smiled.

"I am?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows in response.

"Yes, do you have anyone that can pick you up?" She asked.

"What time is it?" I wondered aloud to her.

"1 in the morning" she said, looking over at me.

"The hell? Why am I being released right now?" I asked, obviously taken back by the fact that they wanted to kick me out in the wee hours of the morning.

"We sorta need your space" she explained.

"Okay, I'll try to get in contact with someone" I promised, reaching for the hospital phone on the side of the mattress.

August

"Ahhhguusst" she moaned out as her body began to tremble violently; her voice softening and her eyes rolling back.

"Daddy!" I groaned aggressively, snatching her head upright by her hair.

"Ahh" she screeched, clawing my back.

"I'm about t-to" she panted.

How many times I gotta tell that ass to come over? I'll fuck you right, have you walking from side to side.

"Don't answer it" she spat, gripping my curls.

"Ow," I groaned, prying her nails out of my hair.

"I have to. It may be important" I said, getting up and going over to my phone, which happened to be on her nightstand.

It was Alisha....

"Hella?" I answered a bit over a whisper, trying to catch my breath.

"Hey August, how are you?" She spoke nervously.

"Good why?" I responded, cocking my eyebrow as a reaction as to why she was calling me at its time of hour.

"Are you busy ? I need a favor..." She spilled, rather rushed.

"Which is?" I asked cautiously.

"Can you come get me from the hospital right now?" She asked, hope seeping through her voice.

I chuckled at how cute and eager she sounded.

"Yeah I'll be there in a bit" I stated simply, hanging up swiftly afterwards.

Chris

"Chris, do you ever want kids?" Ciara asked as she laid, her arms wrapped around my torso and her legs around my lower body.

"Nah..." I mumbled, continuing to stroke her hair, which was pretty dry by the way .

"What?" She asked, sitting up, directing her attention towards me.

I didn't wanna face what as sound to come next so I just kept my eyes closed.

"Chris!" She yelled, smacking my face.

"Aye! Don't hit me!" I spat, sitting up and making direct eye contact.

"Why don't you want kids? They're a beautiful gift from heaven!" She praised.

"Okay?" I replied, awaiting further support.

"So you're saying you NEVER want children of your own?" She asked in disbelief.

"Well, eventually, as I mature I'll probably settle down and have one or two of my own. Nothing I'm concerned about right now." I stated, closing my eyes once more.

"Unbelievable" she scoffed, crawling over me and slipping into her clothes.

"Where you going?" I'm asked, not really giving a shit.

"Away" she spat harshly, stomping out and slamming my door behind her.

It's not like I was planning for you to have my babies anyways, the fuck?

THERE ARE ERRORS. This chapter is boring. But vote anyways. Bye.