A Hope That Was Destroyed

For the whole time I was with Ben had put be through horrific torture that damaged me physically and mentally. He would play games with me.

One time when I was ten I had been talking to two of the workers that helped Ben with his "experiments". The woman was called Lisa and the man was called Andrew.The two were engaged and we're gonna elope away from the lab because they did not a prove what Dr Frank was doing here.

They told me that they would try an save me. I was so happy, I finally had a small slice of hope.

But somehow Ben found out. He the couple and tied them up in front of me.

"I heard that you two were gonna leave this place and take my favourite specimen? We're you?! ANSWER ME!!" He screamed while he kicked Andrew in the stomach.

Andrew tried to answer him but all that came out was screams. Lisa was crying trying to get over to Andrew. All of a sudden time slowed down and I heard something in my head " This is all your fault, YOU caused this because YOU clung on to hope that didn't exist! Ahahaha!" I watched what was happening in front of me in horror and shock.

Then I snapped back into reality when Ben started shouting in my face.

"So what are you going to say? Him or her? Which one will you pick? If u don't pick soon I will kill them both." He told me with a huge grin printed on his twisted face.

"COME ON CHOSE!" He screamed at me.
I didn't know what to do my mind was racing and I didn't understand anything.
Why is this happening to me? Why do I have to chose? I thought to myself as I felt a hot liquid streaming down my face. I realised that I was crying.

"Please stop... please don't make me chose.." I said as I wept.

Then all of as sudden I couldn't hear anything. I could see everyone screaming at me but I couldn't hear them. Andrew was screaming for me to save Lisa while Lisa was screaming for me to save Andrew.

How can I chose! I can't! It's not fair! I then heard another voice in my head " This world is cruel and it is not fair. If you want to survive you must kill the weak because only the strong prevail. It's such an obligingly simple rule." Said the voice.

"Please stop... please.." I sobbed. "KILL ME! PLEASE! I screamed.

But in a split second Ben pulled out two guns and...

Bang.

Their bodies went limp and their faces turned pale. Their faces were violently pale with no expression but fear painted on their faces.

No...no,no this can't, I didn't do it. I didn't. No,no,no. Then I heard the voice again" It is your fault. You where weak and you couldn't chose so you killed them. You stole the future. All because you were weak. Hahha hahah"

Tears started running down my face again.

"NO, IT WANT ME. I DIDNT KILL THEM!" I screamed. Then Ben came over to me with that twisted grin on his face. I started to fill with fear. When he was right in front of me he leaned in close and wispered:

"It is all your fault because you couldn't chose all because you were to weak."

He then left me to be consumed and torn by my own guilt.

------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for the late update had lots of stuff going on. I would love so much if anyone that reads this would please vote and comment cause it would mean alot to me. Please if you really like it you can recommend it to friends. Please! *clasps hands together and begs*.
See u later by shadows!

Shadowgirl1313