~14 years ago~

I was 5 and was living in the Victoria Orphanage in London. I was left on their door step when I was 2 years old and they knew nothing about me except for my name, Lilith. I had bleach blond hair and and dark brown eyes that always had huge bags under them. I was very pale no matter how much sun I got. I don't remember anything about my early life before the orphanage. The only thing I can recall was a lullaby.

I never fitted in at the orphanage. Every time I tried to make friends something would always happen when I wasn't looking, they would run away from me in fear. The other kids would give dirty looks for no reason and I didn't understand why? I never knew why, what had I done wrong?I was always hurt and I didn't know why?
~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~
Once I was out in the playground when a girl around my age and short brown hair, came up to me I thought she was going to try and be friends with me but she slapped me and she called me a monster and ran of. I stood their stunned. What had I done? How was I the monster? I could fell tears steel up in my eyes. Why am I so different!? I screamed inside my head. Other children just walked bye. They either ignored me or looked at me with disgust and hatred.
~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~

I hated that orphanage.The carer that would look after me would abuse. Me should would scream at me and say I was a monster. But I didn't understand. She would continously call me a demons child. I was only five, so how could she hurt me so much? I never done anything to anyone, so why? She knew where to bruse me so no one would see. She knew all my weaknesses. I could never fight back because common I was only five!

I isolated myself from other from then on. I was actually ok because I mad a friends in my own head. They would always cheer me up and play with me when I was alone.

One day man and woman were standing outside the gate of the orphanage staring at me.

The two adults came into the orphanage and went inside. I saw them speaking to the manager. Mrs Waters (who was the manager) face light up, she then turned around to look out the window to look at me. She then waved for me to come in.

When I reached her office I heard very cheerful voices. As I walked in the manger and the two strangers looked at me. I wonder what going on? Am I in trouble? I can't remember doing anything wrong though, I thought to my self while pouting.

"Lilith I have some very exciting news for you?!" squealed Mrs Waters."This lovely couple here wants to adopt you!"

"What are you serious?" I said excited to finally leave this hell of a home.
The man looked and me and said " I am Dr Ben Frank and this is my wife Julian Frank, we are your new parents!"I looked between them. Ben had crazy brown hair that made him look really young. He looked about his mid - thirties. His eyes were a deep colour of emerald that sparkled in the lights. Julian had long dirty brown hair that was perfectly straight. she looked around the same age as Ben, maybe even younger. Her eyes were a a dark blue. I was excited because these were my new parents. They were gonna make me happy and we would have lots of fun.

"So your gonna be my knew Mommy an Daddy?" I asked.
"Yes!" exclaimed Ben and Julian in unison.

I was then told to go pack my things as everything was getting finalised. I went to my small room and took the few possessions I had and put them into my backpack.

I then headed back to the managers office. I arrived just as my new parents where leaving. I heard Julian say" Hey, honey are you ready to go?". I nodded frantically because this was the day my life would finally change. At least that is what I thought.

I waved good bye to everyone as I got in the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked.
"Its quite far away so I would sleep because you will need the rest." said Ben.

So I fell asleep dreaming about how great my knew life. Not even wondering why we were heading in the direction out of London and to the labs...

------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. This is just the start. So what do you think of Ben and Julian? Do you think their good parents?

If you have any ideas please comment and vote. I'm working on the next chapter now so it will be done soon. I only have a few more exams left so updates will be more frequent. Please tell me what you think!

Till next my little shadows!

Shadowgirl1313