Sweet dreams

———-

Annabeth soft breathing indicated to Percy that she'd fallen asleep, gently Percy lifted her up, tenderly placing her head across his chest.

Annabeth in response, cuddled closer and let out a small sigh. Percy tugged a soft gray blanket, a little higher onto his waist, situated it on top of his girlfriend's sleep body.

Percy took a moment to think about how nice this was, the peace and quiet, no wars, no monsters.

Well for now.

Percy let that sink in, the quiet company, of just him, and his wise girl. He sighed gently, how nice it was, closing his eyes, letting sleep pull him in, the slow lull of the wind against the panes, letting his thoughts go free.

Really, he needed a minute to clear his head.

School was not always awesome, the actually embodiment of wisdom hated his guts, so that was predictable. But that wasn't all, he had to constantly had to worry about people, trust issues turned out to be a big thing, when you don't know if a classmate is an empoza. Not to mention the whole randomly having to leave class to fight a monster, or Aphrodite, lost her hairbrush again, Better go find it!

Teachers got pretty tired of him going to the bathroom for hours at a time, i mean of course Paul vouched for him, but-

A blood curdling scream cut through the air, annabeth sat up straight, breathing hard. "The pit-, b-bob, he- and you," She stuttered.

Percy wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a comfortable hug. Safety covered her, as Percy's arms engulfed her. Annabeth's breathing became steady once more.

"Shhh, shh." Percy mumbled, kissing Annabeth's fore head lightly. "Calm down wisegirl, you're okay."

Tears were still streaming down annabeths cheeks as Estelle tip toed in, "Percy?"

"What's up?" Percy asked, laying annabeth down gently on the couch.

"When are mommy and daddy going to be home?" The six year old questioned. She herself, had a blanket wrapped around her little body, hugging all her sides, with soft purple cloth.

"Umm, I'm not sure, About an hour or two maybe," Was Percy's response.

"Is Annie okay?" Estelle asked a shocked expression written across her face, as she ran forward, just now realizing, what had happened.

Percy nodded, "Did she wake you?"

Estelle hesitated but nodded, only slightly tilting her head.

The son of Poseidon glanced around the room, the room was dark, moonlight streaking through the curtained windows.

Percy bit his lip, "She doesn't try to, but after all she's been through-"

Before Percy could finish, Estelle suddenly lunged rapping her little arms around Percy waist, Percy smiled lovingly at his little sister. How could one little thing be so sweet?

"Here, I'll walk you back to bed." Percy whispered. He offered a hand, and Estelle smirking at Percy, excepted it.

After coaxing Estelle back to sleep, Percy returned to see annabeth still lying on the couch. He sat down next to her as he let out a sigh, here we are again he thought.

Instantly, he felt annabeth soft hands, weathered from years of wielding a dagger, wrap around his waist.

Gently pulling him into a hug from behind. Percy turned and before annabeth could say anything she was thrown over Percy shoulder, "Percy."

Annabeth groaned, trying to distract him, but she was smirking and laughing to.

Percy picked her up like that, and brought her in to his childhood bedroom, he tossed her on the bed, and quickly took his shirt off before diving in head first.

Annabeth settled her body on top of Percy, she pressed her lips against his, she circled her arms around her seaweed brain, reeling him in.

"I love you wise girl," Percy whispered through her mouth.

"I love you too seaweed Brian," she mummered back.

Annabeth let out a content sigh, and rested her head on her boyfriend chest. Annabeth laughed as she placed one final kiss on her seaweed brains cheek.

Before swinging an arm around him, and pulled the covers up, "Night, perce, I love you."

Percy, didn't respond, because he was already asleep.

————

Lmk what y'all thought?
-Rene, daughter of Athena

Word count: 703