Chapter 2

After the drawing we were all allowed to celebrate. Most men thought of this as an honor so they wanted to celebrate. After the celebration we were allowed to talk to the previous winners for our country.

My dad was overjoyed that I got in so he had a party going by the time I was allowed to leave backstage. Backstage I was giving a briefing of what The Games would be like and handed the rules for the Games, then ushered out.

I got back to my house that was oozing lights and colors from the wild party. "Here he is! My boy!" My dad rushed over to me. "Son, put on a smile and wave." He whispered in my ear.

"So congrats man." Some person came up to me and congratulated me.

"Thanks man." I shook his hand. I went through that process another fifty times before people became bored of shaking my hand. I took that time to slip out of the party.

Now I was walking down the street pole lit street. I pulled out the sheet and read it over.

Prey guidelines:

Prey must be natural born female.

Pretty.

Must like men.

Prey must be 19 years old.

You must not fall in love.

NO SLEEPING WITH THE PREY unless part of torturing

Make her a champion.

Procedure and Rules:

Find an eligible women within first week.

After that, you will be given gadgets you can use to help stalk her.

Kidnap her within a month.

Torture her physically for a month.

Tell her what we do and bring her home, for Part 2.

I shuddered. She would have to be a strong girl. Be able to stay sane while I mentally torture her; stalk her. Then physically.

Someone who will be able to kick ass.