Another Update ( I'm Sorry :( )

Hi guys!
I'm so sorry that all I can offer at the moment is updated but as you all are so lovely and help make me feel like I write good stories I just wanted to let you know what's going on!

I recently lost a family member which has been extremely difficult mentally and physically; which has made it very difficult to write when I have no motivation what so ever. I suffer with BPD ( I can't remember I'd I said before) which has been very difficult as I'm trying to focus on therapy and getting better because I had a huge episode that had really done damage to me.

I really want to get into writing again as I see it as such a comfort/ outlet so I guess I want to ask you for some recommendations! Nothing too dark or smut as I don't think I can do that atm. I know I've asked before but I found it a little overwhelming but I really want to out work out that you will all enjoy. I was also thinking if there's any cate characters that you would like me to write about? Lou is my comfort character and I love her but I'd like to challenge myself!
Please me patient with me I will get back into it, and I hope to update you soon with a new story!
Update of 06/04/2024 I have written another story, I just need to edit it! I love you all for the support and reassurance💜 I'm sorry it took so long it'll be uploaded by the end of this week(12/04/24 ) then I'm hoping to write at least once a month 💜 I know I've said of branching out and I do want to but that'll be a different story so please let me know what you'd like for cate characters in the comments ! No smut please but anything else is welcome 💜 
I'm sending so much love to everyone who has stuck with me, I'm healing and I hope you can understand by absence! 
I'll include trigger warnings always💜

I love you all!
Be kind!
💜