To The Reader

About:

To those who don't know, The Di-Gata Defenders is a Canadian children's show. It holds a dear spot in my heart for the fun and inventive ways it used it's characters. 

Unfortunately, it was canceled, and the audience never got a third season. Moreover, as a children's show it lacked the capabilities to fully explore some of the topics it introduced-- such as handling the death of a loved one, manipulative adult-figures, and war-time trauma (just to name a few). 

I want to expand on these topics as much as I can, while maintaining a more Y/A friendly story.

The map this fanfiction is based on is down below.

(I didn't create this map, and sadly cannot find the original creator

(I didn't create this map, and sadly cannot find the original creator.)

If you haven't seen the show, I highly encourage that you go and watch it. It's a bit slow at first, but picks up quickly, and a bonus, the whole thing is on YouTube for free-- fully formatted with no copyright evasive qualities (such as an inverted screen or weird audio). 

The fanfiction is also an after story-- so if you haven't seen the show you may feel a bit lost. Though I've taken measures against that happening. Keep an eye out for A/N as that is where most none-essential lore and exposition will be; I'd prefer keeping the story clean from unnecessary exposition, as a service to those who've already seen the show.

Also, this is the first (published at least) DGD fanfic on Wattpad, so there's that :)

Schedule/Bonus Content:

I plan on uploading a chapter a week. Preferably, I'll upload every Tuesday, but so long as the chapter is up each week, I'm happy. 

As a bonus, if I complete my story early, I'll post the whole of it the week it's completed. After The Fall of RaDos is completed, I'll do final edits, remove a/n's, and clean it up. This chapter will remain, but any bonus or interactive content will be moved to a new "story" documenting the a/n's and lore, Q/A's, and so forth. This way, the finished product will be clean and uncluttered for new readers.

This of course, won't be for several weeks, if not months. It's also only a plan-- and I may do something entirely different as I enter college this coming semester :)

Finally, thank you for reading ^^