Touch

Atsushi was going to the police station ready to deliver some papers he was alone and he was pretty tired after all since today was a very hectic day for the agency there he dropped them off with no problem he wanted to get to the agency faster he was sleepy he decided to take a short cut Dazai told him about he was halfway through till he was pounced on by an older man Atsushi was caught off guard so he screamed: "HEY W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The man chuckled "You think you can just come into my ally and get away with it?" he smirked he started to touch Atsushi in places that felt awful to Atsushi he screamed and cried he was so tired that he passed out and the man continued to do a thing to him. Atsushi woke up it was very late he started crying because he felt so dirty he get himself situated and went home when he got home the first thing he did it going to the bathroom he then got ready to shower when he got in he scrubbed his skin with soap and the water was boiling hot he really felt disgusting he hated it so much he sat in the shower after scrubbing his skin what felt like hours he just wanted to not feel so disgusting he sat there for a long time the hot water pounding on his skin he hated this so much. Atsushi went to bed not wanting to think about it any longer he just wants to sleep but he couldn't he kept thinking about it and just cried all night. The next day Atsushi gets ready for work and heads to work. Atsushi makes it to work on time and starts working he has been a bit jumpier reacting to every loud sound a not letting anyone near him everyone is worried so Dazai decided to talk to him "Hey Atsushi how are you?" Dazai said with his usual enthusiasm Atsushi perked up and looked at Dazai "Oh, Hey Dazai need something?" Atsushi was a bit farther away than he usually is so Dazai walked closer but then Atsushi took a step back Dazai left confused and trying to figure out why Atsushi was acting so strange he then decided to take Atsushi out to the cafe to discuss a mission with the port mafia Atsushi wasn't too thrilled but came along. Once they got to the cafe Atsushi was a bit uncomfortable scooting as away from Dazai as possible Dazai noticed it but decided to say nothing once Chuuya and Akutagawa arrived they sat down and started to talk about the upcoming mission Atsushi listened but his mind was everywhere he was thinking about if the man would come again and do even more disgusting things to him he was terrified to go back home. Chuuya noticed Atsushi shaking and spoke up "Hey kid what's wrong with you why are you shaking so much?" Atsushi was frozen he stopped and looked up at Chuuya "Oh I'm just cold sorry." Atsushi then Lucy walked over "What do you guys want to order" Chuuya ordered a black coffee Akutagawa ordered tea Dazai ordered a milkshake and Atsushi ordered some milk, Lucy went to make their orders so they got back to discussing the mission. They had decided on what would happen and finally, their drinks had arrived, Dazai sighed "All the women today rejected me" he moped Chuuya kicked him in the leg "Well if you wouldn't say shit about double suicide then they might not turn you down!" Akutagawa looked at Atsushi and noticed how squashed he was in the corner giving Dazai a lot of room Akutagawa thought he was just being stupid but then he noticed he was perking up at every loud noise that puzzled Akutagawa He didn't understand it but then Atsushi excused himself to the bathroom so after he left so did Akutagawa he when inside waiting for Atsushi to come out and he hid so Atsushi wouldn't see him right away when Atsushi came out he went to the sink to wash his hand he rolled up his sleeves to see his red-ish skin Akutagawa walked up to Atsushi starling him making him almost slip but rashōmon saved him from falling Akutagawa spoke "What is with you today"*Chough* Atsushi looked everywhere but Akutagawa "Um Like I said I am just cold." Akutagawa grabbed his arm and rolled down his sleeve "Ya cold your skin is red and scratched up and you say your cold." Atsusui ripped his hand out of his grip and was trembling he was having the same thoughts of that man popping up in his head Akutagawa didn't know what to do he felt like he did something wrong but he was trying to know what he was acting to weird but before he could say anything Atsushi ran out the bathroom he ran out the cafe all they way back to his apartment all Atsushi wants is to be safe he feels dirty he then got to his apartment that wasn't to far away and he got there and slammed his door he got into his futon and cried he didn't like the feeling of touch he is remind of the man Atsushi didn't even see his face all he knows that he did weird things to him he didn't like that he was scared he didn't want to be touched anymore. Atsushi heard his phone go off it was going off till he heard banging at the door then he heard Dazai "ATSUSHI COME OUT WHAT HAPPENED?! DID AKUTAGAWA DO SOMETHING TO YOU?" Dazai continued to yell but then he stopped he heard the door open Atsushi hid under his blanket he just wanted to forget that whole incident but now he has to talk to Dazai. After a while Dazai came into the room he yanked the cover off "Atsushi~ why did you leave?" Atsushi didn't budge he just stayed there not wanting to get up so Dazai pulled off the futon and Atsushi just curled up into a ball telling Dazai to leave him alone but then Dazai tried grabbing Atsushi to pull him up then Atsushi dashed out of his grip trembling he didn't want to be touched at all it reminded him of that man, Dazai looked at him confused since he has been acting weird all day he didn't let anyone near him, "Atsushi what's wrong I can help you if you tell me." Dazai said in a softer voice to Atsushi but Atsushi didn't want to say what the man did to him Dazai is the one that saved him so Atsushi indeed up telling him what happened and how he hated Atsushi was sobbing and Dazai tied his best comforting him but when Atsushi fell asleep after telling him what he remembered and what he looked like Dazai went to find this man Dazai went to the ally finding the man that matched to discretion and beat him senseless Dazai then came back after a while and brought the man to the police and went home the next day Dazai told Atsushi his wonderful adventure and Atsushi was a sense of peace once again slowly being to getting closer to people.

1227 words