0.1

Beyoncé's POV
•••••••
Tuesday - May 23rd, 2023
9:15 PM

Walking onto the stage, the crowd roared with excitement

Walking onto the stage, the crowd roared with excitement. The lights flickered on and off, illuminating my silhouette as I began to sing. The Dangerously in Love intro played through the arena and the mic was for sure on. The audience was entranced, watching my every move.

"Baby I love you, you are my life..." I sang softly.

The crowd screamed like crazy. I wanted to take a moment to digest the amount of energy I was receiving before I began to belt out the second line.

"My happiest moments weren't complete if you aren't by my side."

But before I could continue singing the song, something unexpected happened. The lights suddenly went out, leaving me in complete darkness. The crowd fell silent, unsure of what was happening. But I couldn't show fear. I knew what I had to do.

Slowly, I began to sing. My voice was soft and haunting, cutting through the darkness like a knife. The crowd listened intently, hanging on to every word. As I sang, the lights flickered back on, illuminating me in a brilliant glow. The audience erupted into applause, cheering loudly.

I couldn't help but smile, knowing that I had just created a magical moment that would never be forgotten.

______________

"You did amazing Baby!" My mother said to me as she pulled me in for a hug.

Tina never wasted time showing love after every show she attended, giving me gardenias, roses, and chocolate-covered strawberries. Damn... now that I think about it, she's doing what a man should be doing.

"oh... thanks, I didn't even know you were coming to see me perform today." I smiled and thankfully grabbed the presents she had given me. My mom loved to shower me with flowers, it was her go-to. give the people you love flowers while they can smell them she always said.

"You know I couldn't miss my baby girl doing her thing!"

She said as the rhythm began to get to her, shimmying around me and shaking her hips. She tried to get me to join in but I was far too mortified to get down with my old lady in the middle of the venue.

"Ma, please don't embarrass me..."

"Embarrass you? What girl? you get all your good looks and moves from me!" She said as she continued to happily dance around.

Miss Thang wanted me to see all of her dances, I was certain that she had practiced this just to show she knew the choreo that was being done during the tour. Making my cheeks a blushed rosy red, trying to hold in my laughs.

"Alright Celestine, as much as I love to see you have fun. I have to catch this flight, we're going to Las Vegas for a boxing match, are you coming?" I asked as I walked towards my dressing room to get changed.