Je T'aime Beaucoup

Content Warning: 💖🌶🔥💖🌶🔥💖🌶🔥

NSFW

SMUTTY SPICY LEVEL: CONCERNING TO FEMINISM 😘😘😂😂

Enjoy!

******

Something was missing.

Tahir was certain he had just had it in his hands. But what was it? And where had it gone?

Turning to his right, he reached out with a knowing; sensing that what he was looking for was just beyond his reach.

Finding nothing, his heart rate kicked up.

Where are you? Where did you go?

Come back!

FARAH!

Shooting straight up in bed, Tahir came awake with a start, Farah's name a desperate, breathless plea on his lips; his hand still stretched towards her side of the bed...which was currently empty.

"Tahir?" Hearing her before he saw her, he turned to the left, spotting his wife through the open balcony door, clad only in a sheet, laying on the outdoor couch while snacking on the food and wine she had set out for their discussion earlier.

The food had remained untouched, but their bodies hadn't.

Tahir smiled to himself as he remembered why he was in bed and she so scantily clad.

They had slept together.
For the first time.
Finally.

And it was Cennet.

Farah was looking over at him now, a curious sort of worry furrowing her brow.

"What are you doing out there? It's the middle of the night." Tahir smiled to himself, the fire instantly rekindled in his loins at the sight of her stretched out like Cleopatra.

Sliding to the side of the bed, he found his boxers on the floor and slipped them on before prowling outside and frowning at his nearly naked wife.

"I woke up hungry and hot..." Farah teased, taking a sip from the flute of sparkling gold drink in her hand.

She saw the embers ignite in Tahir's eyes and knew the double meaning of her statement wasn't lost on her husband.

She picked up a strawberry, twisted off the top and took a bite, her eyes never leaving his as he drew closer, "And the kitchen was too far." Farah batted her eyes in a wide, innocent way, like it was perfectly normal to be nearly naked outside at night, snacking.

"Too far, indeed." Tahir raked his gaze down his wife's body as he came to a stop between her and the table.

Hovering over her, he leaned down, confining her with one hand on the arm of the couch, the other on its back, "Why didn't you wake me? I would have happily seen to your needs, Farah'ım."

Pressing a lingering kiss to her mouth, he pulled away and licked his lips, "Strawberries are my favorite." Tahir winked at her, then ate the fruit right out of her hand.

"My needs..." Farah watched as he consumed the rest of her strawberry and had to take another sip of her drink, her throat feeling suddenly parched.

Setting the glass back down, they watched one another, each of them waiting to see who would blink first.

Feeling bolder than she knew herself to be, Farah cursed and wrapped a hand around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss that did more than linger, it took its time.