5

Kenzies pov

"Ok I guess you can come" I say "great let's go" Dustin said we left the school premises without talking"so did you see what I put in your locker" Dustin said " I went in my locker once but I didn't really look" I say " you really should I think you would of been  really happy about it ma" "ma?"
"What you don't like it" " no not that just was not expecting it" " so do not like me calling you ma or nah" " I don't mind dusty" " ok you ruined the moment" " why you don't like me calling you dusty" " no I really don't" " I guess that sucks dusty" I say speeding up. After he catches up he flings his arm around me "dusty your arm"
" What ma you don't like my arm around you"
"Well dusty I don't mind it I just was shocked... and I don't want my  heart to be broken" I mumble the last part "ma I'm not gonna break your heart"
" You heard that" "yeah I did your not good at whispering or hiding your blush" I start to blush
"See what I mean that's how I know you like the nick name ma and my arm around you but if your uncomfortable I understand I'll wait"he said taking his arm off of me "NO I mean uhm I uhm I-i mean I didn-" " it's ok how about this I won't flirt with other girls and you don't flirt with other guys until you trust me " he said "I do trust you" I say
"I mean like trust me to not play with your heart"
" Oh ok " I smile I hug him tight "wow ma can't keep your hands off of me" "dusty I think it's the other way around plus I was hugging you goodbye this is my house" " bye ma" he said pulling away from our hug ugh I already miss hugging him is that bad  I hug him again"ma I have to go home my mom and dad are gonna be worried" "I know" "bye ma" he said once again pulling away from our hug"bye dusty thanks for the best walk of my life" " ma you speak like I'm not gonna see you tomorrow at school if you are gonna walk home tomorrow I'll walk with you ok" " ok bye dusty"
" For the last time bye ma" he said I laughed at it I walk inside the house to see my parents and Anna waiting for me

A/n

Hey hey hey I hope that was good