Chapter 13

Gabriel's POV

Not only did I almost die today by a sycophant but I found Angela on top of Marcus about to kiss him.

I was furious mostly hurt about that fact he was going to kiss her first. I pinned Marcus on the wall, if he wasn't my only brother I'd would have killed him right here on this spot.

"What the fùck do you think your doing?"

"She was about to kiss me. It'll be rude for me to reject her kiss" he chuckled. I threw him on the floor, he got up and dust himself off "Aggressive as always I see. This is a battlefield, I won't lose" he said, walking off.

"Neither am I" I muttered.

I picked up Angela off the floor, I could smell the strong liquor and vomit on her, man she was really fùcked up.

"What did Marcus do to you?" I asked, picking her up bridal style into the room.

"OOOh, it's you Sir Gabby. We have'r so much funnnn, you missed out" she slurred.

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up" I said as I carried her into her room, once I turned my head, she already took off her skirt. Good thing the dress shirt was large enough to cover her underwear. She unbuttoned the first three buttons of her shirt, showing a her pink laces bra and her chest.

Gulp. Holy fùck.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked blushing like an idiot.

"It's bubble wubble bath time, silly Gabby" she said in a 'duh' tone, running into the bathroom.

That's an image that would never leave my mind, man did she look sexy in that pink laced bra, I didn't know she even owned something like...that. Makes me want to go peek in her drawer to see what else sexy things she wears.

"Gabby, Gabby. I want more bubbles" she whined in the bathroom.

What if she's naked in there? Should I go in? Yes. No. Damn these boyish urges.

I stood my ground, she came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, she's still wet, water droplets falling on her shoulder into the middle of her breasts. I need to get out before I do something regrettable.

"Uh. Here are your clothes, put them on and I'll make you some tea" I said giving her my clothes, I was about to leave, when she grabbed my wrist, her face looking down at the floor.

"G-Gabby..." she said softly.

If I wasn't extremely turn on before I think I reached my limit just now. The things I'd do to her body but no, I'm a gentleman, born and raised, I can handle this. Yea. I'm Gabriel Alexander the III, damn it.

"Yes, Princess?" I asked.

"Am...I-I...Um. Am I pretty?" She asked looking at me
with those sad blue orbs of hers.

She's joking right?

"No, you're not" I said, she looked as if I just stabbed her. I pulled her into a hug. "You smell nice, Gabby" she said.

She won't remember all this but I will. Forever.

"You're more than that, Princess. No words in the world can even describe how beautiful you are, that's the truth" I said.

"You're corny, Gabby" she said on my chest, I laughed.

"Only when I'm with you, princess" I smiled.

"What about your fiancée, Gabby?"

I let her go and stared at her "What are you talking about? Fiancée?" I asked.

"I'm sleepy, Gabby" She said changing the subject.

What is she talking about? Fiancée? Why would she say that? I don't have a fiancée.

I left the room for her to change to make her tea. A special tea Granny taught me and Marcus when I have a hangover.

I opened the door, Angela was sleeping peacefully, for now. I placed the tea on her bed stand with two Advil's. She never sleeps late, always wake up around 6 and it's already 5. I spent the last few hours in my bed thinking about what she said. "What about your fiancée, Gabby?" I'll ask her about it tomorrow.

I woke up, did my morning dues and left to see how Angela was doing. Slowly opening her room door, I see a figure on the floor tangled up in sheets.

Looking to her bedstead, I see she already drunk the tea and Advil's.

She groaned, getting herself up off the floor. Slowly she stood up scratching her head, she turn to face me.

Oh, my. She looked ravishing in my clothes

"Someone isn't a morning person today, am I right? Did you have fun last night?" I asked, unable to hold in my laughter.

"Shut up. What the hell are you blabbing about, Gabriel?" She asked.

"You must have been really fúcked up last night if you can't remember anything that you did" I said leaning against the door frame.

I'm enjoying every moment of this.

"What are you- Marcus. Me. Bar. Oh, no. What did I do? How did I get in your clothes? Did...Did you? Did we?" She asked confused.

"What do you mean? Can you please elaborate for me, princess?

She blushed.

"Get dressed, I'll tell you everything when we reached"

"Where are you taking me?"

"To breakfast, now hurry and get dressed" I said leaving her room, slamming the door, I heard her groan on the other side.

An hour later, Angela came out with a floral pink and blue sundress and white wedges, her hair in a ponytail.

She so beautiful, it's hard not to stare.

I smiled "Are you feeling any better, my little drunky?" I asked.

She gave me a death glare "Shut up, unless you don't want to have legs anymore?" She sneered.

We walked to my car, I opened the door for her to get in. Running to the other side, I noticed angry Marcus staring at us, I gave him a salute and sat in the car.

"So, where are we going to eat? I'm starving" she said.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I only came because you offered me some breakfast, and I didn't feel like going to the cafeteria to get it"

"Well, since you were very...lets say...unstable, last night. I'll tell you where we're going to have breakfast" I smiled at her, she rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me" she said

"We're here going to my house"

She stood quiet, then it clicked "Your house? Y-You...don't mean-"

"Yep. The royal palace, princess" I winked at her driving off.