Chapter 2

Angela's POV

*Picture: Alexandra Anna Daddario as Angela Rossi*

"Yes. I know. I know. Everyday. I will. Ok, I love you too. Yes, I promise, mother. Bye" I said hanging up the phone on my mother.

"...Alexander Academy, huh?" I said to myself, I stood staring at the humongous school behind the pearly white gates. The only reason I came here is because the school board practically begged me to come, since they're academic level is on the verge plummeting.

I came for one reason; graduate and take over fathers business.

I declined there offer but they wouldn't stop begging. They offered me my own room, all access to the library whenever I wanted, I get A-class breakfast, lunch and dinner. After a while I gave up and accepted there offer.

Walking inside the historical hallways for about half an hour, I finally found the office to Headmistress.

I knocked softly.

"Come in" a sweet voice said.

I walked in quietly. "Hello, Headmistress, I'm-"

She's so beautiful. She's more like a model type than a principal. Blonde hair, brown eyes, her height and she's so thin.

"Please. There's no need, sweetheart. I'm so delighted that you finally offered our acceptance. Do you have any questions? If anything, you can just come to me" she smiled sweetly at me.

I nodded "Thank you" I said.

"Do you need help finding your room? Wait. Right. Here's you're schedule" she handed me the paper.

"Thank you, Headmistress" I said walking out before she said something else.

I walked towards the entrance of the school, suddenly I bumped into a broad chest and fell back on my butt.

"Ouch. Hey, buddy. Watch where you're walking" I said.

He looked down and offered his hand, I rejected.

Grabbing my books off the floor, I stood up and dust myself off.

"My apologies, I wasn't watch-" I cut him off, not having the patients for this.

"Yea. Duh. Next time, instead of looking into space, you should watch were your walking" I sneered.

Do I know him? I feel like I've seen his face before somewhere?

Taking a good look at him, I walked away when he wasn't paying attention.

For a humongous castle medieval styled academy, this place was kind of a maze. I felt like I was in a Harry Potter movie.

I asked around about where my room was and at last I found it. Two bed room and a bathroom, walk in closet, kitchen, living room, it was like an elegant hotel room. This room is strictly as I was told for only class A students, which my guess are the top of the school.

Why is there two rooms? I strictly asked for one room? I need to have a talk with headmistress.

My stomach growled like a beast "Well, I did skip breakfast to get here extra early" I said to myself.

Forcing myself up off my bed, I decided to get something to eat in the cafeteria, my class doesn't start till 2:12 and it was 12:36, I have no plenty of time.

Walking into the cafeteria, now I really felt like I was in a Harry Potter movie. Chandeliers hanging from above, expensive tableware. It's a good thing, I'm used to expensive, luxury life style.

Grabbing a plate of spaghetti and meatballs, bottle of water, an apple. Something delicious caught my eye, it was napoleon ice cream, my favorite. As I was going to reach for it another hand was about to grab it.

I turned to the short brown hair girl with hazel eyes and glasses smiled at me.

"I'm so sorry, you saw it first" she said.

"No. No. Please, I insist" I said, handing her the ice cream but she refused.

"Please, no. I can't, your eyes noticed it first, have it"

"But I insist" handing it back to her. A big pair of hands grabbed the ice cream from my hands.

"No, please. You're too kind but I insist" he chuckled eating the ice cream.

If I wasn't in such I good mood, I'd be shoving that ice cream down his pants.

"Cole?! That wasn't nice. That was honestly very very rude, apologize" the girl said.

"No" he said, licking the ice cream. I pushed the ice cream on his face.

"There. Apology accepted" I smiled, licking the ice cream on my finger then walking away.

I blame my anger issues on my mother.

"Wait...Hold on" the girl with the glasses ran to me.

"What?"

"Please come and sit with us. I mean me and my friends. Oh, fiddle sticks. Hi, I'm Amy." we shook hands.

I'm not really big on having friends... they alway seem to stab me in that back, use me for my money or my brother, being alone is what I like best, it's what got me here today. I don't need any distraction in my way of reaching my purpose of coming here.

"No, thank you. Maybe some other time" I smiled, walking away.

"O-Okay...Bye? I guess" she said sadly.

Out of nowhere a huge crowd of girls ran to the entrance screaming.

"Omg, it's the Prince" Some girl screamed, I tried to get out but with all these girls in my way, I was stuck. I glanced behind me and noticed the girl from the lunch line.

Since there was no way out, I decided to go over there and sit down at her table with her and her friends.

"Look at finally who decided to join our table, at last" the boy named Cole said.

I smiled at him "Did you enjoy the ice cream? Or would you like another one?" I asked.

"Very much so, thank you. I like you, you're alright new girl. I'm Cole. You've met nerdy Amy. That arsehole over there is Jasper and his girlfriend Lily and lastly Gabriel who's in a pickle at the moment" he said, pointing at the door as I said my hellos.

That same guy from this morning.

"Oh, hey. It's you" he smiled, showing his dimples.

Shit. I knew this was a bad idea.

"I think I just lost my appetite" I said getting up and leaving the cafeteria.

Why...why did he have to have dimples?!