Home sweet Dump

Note: The picture you see above is the title cover that I made. I had wanted to post it in the last chapter but it was taking too long to finish and I had already finished writing it so I didn't want to keep everyone waiting. Please note that some of the images you will likely see will be from the original game Twisted Wonderland, while others will be my artwork with all that said back to the story.

Chapter 2: The Ramshackle Dorm

Crowley had led the group outside to an abandoned building near the school. Due to walking for a long period, the ones who have trouble standing had a better grasp on walking and gave Crowley the chance to learn all their names. Twilight and her friends were shocked, to say the least when they saw the terrible condition the building was in. The fact that it was still standing looked like a miracle to everyone except Crowley.

"Isn't it delightful? Right." He beamed proudly.

"Well... it is certainly a" Rarity started before Rainbow Dash cut her off

"It's a total Dump."

"Rainbow!" Applejack spat.

Crowley seemed to have ignored Rainbow's comment as he opened the door and led them into the common room. It didn't appear possible but the inside somehow looked worst than the outside. Dust and cobwebs were everywhere, broken furniture was scattered all over the flour, and the worn-out base beams looked as if could give way to the slightest pressure. They all stared at Crowley as if he was insane to let them stay in the Ramshackle Dorm, but all he said was "This shall be your home for the time being. Now, I should do some research on Equestria. You eight should tidy up while I'm gone."

"Um Okay," Twilight answered

"Ah yes, and don't let me catch any of you wandering around the campus. Ta-Ta," Crowley said, leaving the group with the abundant mess around them.

Fluttershy timidly broke the silence, "Well it doesn't look so bad."

"Doesn't look so bad?... This place looks like it will need all four Alicorn Princesses to keep it from falling on us. Rainbow retorted.

"Oh come on Rainbow Dash look on the bright side. At least we can still finish our slumber party," Pinkie Pie said before her foot went through a baseboard.

Applejack tried to grab a broken piece of a chair on the floor but couldn't get a good grip and would have fallen if Spike didn't catch her.

"Thanks, Spike." She said while standing back up.

Twilight looked around the room, then at her friends, and said. "Look guys, know that this may not be the ideal living situation, and we don't know how we got here or how to get back our world but we'll have to make the best of things,"

Rarity chimed in as she uses her magic to dust off nearby curtains," Yes I'm sure with a little time and lots of polish this house will look as marvelous as a brand new house."

"Plus this can be great practice for moving around in these forms," Starlight added.

Timeskip

Within time the common room looked halfway decent and liveable. During this, Pinkie Pie was sweeping the floor with her head when she bumped her head into a closed door. She looked at it curiously look for a moment before she opened the door. Inside she sees something that was oddly surprising.

"Girls! you've got to come this," Pinkie Shouted.

The others moved to the room as best they could and found some of their belongings inside the room. Everyone was dumbfounded by the bizarre turn of events as each of them checked their items.