3) Dangerous Love

🔷 Before you read, please remember votes and comments = more chapters—no votes or asking me to "please update" comments = no chapters. Just follow me so you know I've updated instead of asking me to. Thank you.🔷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Troubled you are my padawan," my master said to me as I sat before him in an empty training room after I had checked over all the seeker droids for today's lesson, he had asked me to help in assisting him in youngling training again which I enjoyed immensely.

From the hellos they bid me from their joyous smiles and the ever-insightful questions they would ask me about my life or something about training, I was more than happy to oblige. Yet, as things in the galaxy became more tense, my other duties had become a priority.

"Yes, Master, I am troubled," I returned to him truthfully, knowing there was nothing I could hide, especially when it came to Yoda, "It's my dreams; I still cannot trust them."

"Bother you a great deal. These dreams still do."

I nod and hum silently in answer, "Yes, I just can't tell apart what is a dream or a vision anymore, even through the Force," my master hummed thoughtfully and nodded his head.

"Help you, I will, my padawan. Reach out through the Force; clear your mind, you will. Recall your dreams and try to make sense of them; I will. Find out the truth, we will."

With that, I did what was asked, closing my eyes and slipping into a meditative state. I let the dreams come and allowed my master to enter my mind.

A young boy with a red padawan braid trailing behind them was running with me through the Jedi Temple. I feared for his life but knew I had to protect him no matter what.

It changes to that of the platform in pouring rain and another Jedi. I could not tell who both of us were fighting: a man wearing a jetpack. The unknown Jedi falls off the platform edge with the man I call for them.

It changes again to that of a young blonde man who seemed familiar to me fighting a figure shrouded in black only to get hurled aside and unconscious.

"The Force is strong within you, Skywalker, like your brother," a man spoke from the dark as I rotated in the air with purple electric chains tethered to my wrists and ankles, "Join me and let me complete your training, and you could become stronger. So, there's no point fighting it, young padawan."