2) Reunion

🔷 Before you read, please remember votes and comments = more chapters-no votes or asking me to "please update" comments = no chapters. Just follow me so you know I've updated instead of asking me to. Thank you.🔷

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

A boy with red hair, their padawan braid trailing behind them, was running with me through the Jedi Temple. I feared for his life but knew I had to protect him at all costs. It changes to a platform, rain pouring down on myself and some other Jedi, soaking us through, fighting a man wearing a jetpack. The Jedi falls off the edge with the man, and I yell after them. It changes again to that of a young blonde man who seemed familiar to me fighting a figure shrouded in black only to get hurled aside and unconscious.

"The Force is strong within you, Skywalker, like your brother," a man spoke from the dark as I rotated in the air with purple electric chains tethered to my wrists and ankles, "Join me and let me complete your training, and you could become stronger. So, there's no point fighting it, young padawan."

I speak, but my words can't be heard.

"Join the dark side, and we can destroy the Je..."

I speak again in silence, offering an incorrect response. The man sighed with disappointment at me, hanging his head, "If you don't, Master Kenobi will die. I know you care for him dearly."

He piqued my interest instantly hearing his name again, and worry courses through me.

"Join me."

Still mute, I glared back at the faceless man for a long time in response, firmly sealing my eyes shut. I tried not to let my tears escape me, "I will never join you."

It changes again for a final time. I'm fighting a Sith pressing their red lightsaber down against my blue. We struggled against each other until the Sith won the fight, running me through.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

It had been a few days before the attack on Padmé in that on Naboo, I had woken up in cold sweat, my inner robes sticking to me in the early hours of the morning, along with a yell that never left my mouth it hadn't been the first time these dreams, or should I say visions had awoken me sometimes I wasn't entirely sure what to call them because they had felt so surreal, like I had been there but wasn't there and what could be the future. I wasn't sure at the time if what I had seen would soon become true to that reality.