Chapter-8

Rocky woke up feeling pain in his chest. He touched the wound and remembered what had happened. 

Rocky tried to move his other hand but saw his Queen sleeping on the ground while holding his hand, He frowned when he saw tear marks on her face.

He shakes her lightly she jumps up with wide eyes to see Rocky looking at her with Love and pain.

Rajni got up and helped him to sit properly and made him drink water.

Rajni shouted " Mallamma bring some soft food to eat"

Rocky just look at his queen, they just sat there silent as Rajni fed Rocky the soup.

Rajni said, "You need to take medicine after this?"

The phone Rang, Rajni lift the phone giving it to rocky

"Hello?"

" Ay, Rocky Bhai, heard you became Badshah. You were better here living off of my mercy. you went there to make a name for yourself now you'll die a dogs death"

Rajni just sat  there calmly to calm you can see her anger in her eyes

" But still, I'll give you one more chance... come here sit on the ground and massage my leg. Ohh you also have a queen now right"

Rocky holds the telephone stronger but Rajni just pats his leg calming him down

" Don't forget to bring her as well"

With that, the call was cut.

Rajni took his hand rubbing his knuckles softly saying

" We will get him back Raja don't worry about it first of all you have to get healed first"

Rocky looked at his queen and smiled at her and asked

" Is Priya safe?"

"Yeah our big kid is safe but she is?"

"What happened?"

Rajni called Mallamma to call Priya to come inside 

Priya ran inside and hugged Rocky carefully and cried

Rocky said " Bacha nothing happened to me"

"It's all my fault"

Rocky said looking at Priya saying

"No, it's not bacha I should be more careful Now stop blaming yourself"

Rajni looked at both with a soft smile as she loved their cute interaction it is like a daughter and father bond and she knows Rocky is going to be a great father.

Reena and Vikram came inside

Reena said "Oh you're still alive"

Rocky knows she is teasing him he said in a sassy manner