Packing

Bowser was helping his son pack up some stuff for the week. Luigi would normally do this but this time he was busy packing his own things. But Luigi did say that he would check Jr's bag to see what he packed. Just to make sure Jr was not bringing anything he shouldn't. And Jr seemed ok with it. Actually he seemed happy about that. Bowser on the other hand was nervous. He never, never brought someone to these things other then his son. He knew Luigi was nervous and that's probably what made him more nervous. He didn't want to push there relationship and potentially have it fail. And Luigi had never been to a royal meeting, well not one like this he's been to ones where they were very important however he helped a lot and even stopped bowser from saying or doing something at he might regret later. but if bowser was to marry Luigi he would become the prince consort for two years just to make sure he has everything down and then he would be a queen. Luigi was always a calm person unless someone try to hurt his people or family then he was like bowser in the way he got very angry but it wasn't very quickly. Bowser was still so nervous because what if Luigi's brother goes to the castle and sees them. Bowser has heard that Mario is not a nice guy at all. He's rude, selfish, and has a really bad case of homophobia. And bowser didn't want to be the cause to break up his boyfriends relationship with his brother. Bowser was looking at his phone deep in his thought, when he was interrupted by his son.

( B - Bowser L - Luigi BJ - Bowser Jr )

BJ: ok papa! I'm all done!!

Bowser looked up from his phone and smiled at his son. His son was his pride and joy. He was also the heir to the throne.

B: ok let's go have Luigi check it

Bowser Jr smiled as big as he could. He then started to run as fast as he could with his bag and suit case in hand. He left bowser in the dust, bowser tried his best to keep up but no matter how fast he ran his son was faster. He was yelling something and when bowser finally got a little bit closer that's what he heard him say.

BJ: MAMA! MAMA!

Bowser Jr ran into Luigi's room. He ran in yelling 'mama' over and over. Luigi ran to him form wherever he was and gave him
a big bear hug. Luigi was sitting on the ground to be in a more comfortable position to hold and hug the young koopa. Bowser was shocked to see his son calling out for Luigi as 'mama' but Luigi didn't seem to mind. So he didn't mind he was actually glad that his son was considering Luigi as his mom. But he was going to ask Luigi about it later. Luigi was holding onto bowser Jr until he saw his stuff then he released him. He smiled at Jr and Jr smiled back.

L: let me see what you got!

BJ: ok mama!

Bowser Jr then got his bag and his suitcase off the floor and gave them to Luigi. Luigi smiled he then began to open the bag. In the bag was A bunch of toys and some video games for his console that he packed. Luigi smiled then he began to zip the bag back up and placed it down on the floor. Luigi then opened the suitcases first pocket that was on the front of the door to it. Inside was some stuff for his teeth all it was a toothbrush and toothpaste. He closed the pocket he was looking in. Then he opened the main pocket to see a couple of clothes that looked like they would last him a few days. They clothes were different colors of his favorite bandanna but they were the same style. His paintbrush was in there too with some plaint and a few pieces of paper. Luigi smiled and patted the young koopa on the head. This made Jr's tail wag like there was no tomorrow. Luigi giggled at the sight. Bowser was still on his phone, he was worried. And when he is worried he doesn't Pay attention to what's going on around him. Luigi looked at the clock and it said 1:12 .p.m. Luigi thought it was getting late and they would need to leave soon so he told Jr to go get some lunch but something light and small so that way when they got there they could go out to lunch or go out to dinner or both. It was whichever one he wanted. Jr gave a thumbs up then ran out the room to go into the kitchen. Luigi got up off the ground and went over to where bowser was sitting. He was sitting on the floor in the hallway but he was side that didn't have anything and that just so happened to be right in front of Luigi's door. When Luigi got to where bowser was he put a hand on his leg and rubbed it gently. This got bowser attention quickly. Normally it takes a awhile. Bowser picked up Luigi and placed him on one of his legs. Luigi looked at him and gave him a warm smile trying to help bowser calm down. Luigi sat down trying to make it more of a calm feeling and not one that would make bowser worry more then he already was.