Killjoys United Again

Millenium's POV:

I wake up in my old bed. I sigh, get up and put my mask on. I shove my gun in my holster and walk over to the guys room. I knock on the door and I get pulled inside. "PARTY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!" Kobra shouts.

Party walks in and takes a look at me. I huge smile comes onto his face and he tackles me to the floor. As his body hits mine I start freaking out like I've been electrocuted. Party immediately gets away from me and I go into fetal position.

Everyone stares at me like I've grown a second head or something. Party gently touches his hand to my shoulder, I jolt up and run out of the room. I run out to the desert, hop on my bike and drive a good mile away from the base.

I stay out there spacing out for an hour and then I come back because it's starting to get dark. I put my bike up and walk over to my dorm. I walk to my bed and crash.

I wake up to Black shaking me. "C'mon, Dr.D is gonna talk to us." She says and walks away. I get up, brush my hair and put my mask back on. I walk to his office and walk in. "Nice of you to join us Millenium." Dr.D says.

I nod my head and he starts explaining his plan. Half way through I stop him. "Um... that's not gonna work." They give me confused looks. "Here's the plan...." I explain to them the plan and they all agree.

"I've created some new battle techniques." I say. We walk out to the practice field and I show them the different techniques. Dr.D walks out and watches us. "Millenium, can I speak to you in private?" He asks. "Sure Dr.D." I say and I walk over to him.

"Millenium, I've noticed some tension between you and the guys." He says and I nod. "The tension is mainly between you and Party, the other's you seem fine with." He says.

"Did Korse do something to you while he had you?" He asks. I look down and nod my head. "What did he do?" He asks concerned. "He beat me." I say. "There's more isn't there." He assumes. "Yes. It explains why I'm having difficulty with Party Poison sir." I say. "What did he do to you?" He asks sternly.

"He put me through brain washing to think that Party is the enemy, it didn't fully though. I know that he's an ally, but I can't stand to be near him. I have a conflict going inside my brain. I love Party and all, but the brain washing is trying to convince me otherwise." I say.

"I know what to do. Party, please come over here." He says. Party walks over here and I take a step away from him. "Kobra, Jet, Ghoul, Red and Black I want you to patrol Route Guano. Both of you come with me." He says.

We follow Dr.D into his office and he stops walking. "Stay here. I'll be back." He smirks at me. He walks out of the room and locks the door. "He. Locked. Us. In." I say. "Yup!" Party agrees. "I know why he locked us in here." I mutter.

"Why?" He asks. I sit down on the floor and stare up at him. "BL/ind half brain wahsed me into thinking that your the enemy." I say. "Half?" He asks confused.

"It didn't work properly, they couldn't completely convince me that I don't love you." I say the last part quietly. He sits down in front of me and stares into my eyes. "You love me?" He says. I nod my head slightly and look down.

He puts his hand under my chin and moves my head so I have to look at him. He moves cloder so that our noses are almost touching. "I love you too." He whispers. He presses his lips against mine and all the brain washing suddenly dissapears.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He moves me so I'm sitting on his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip asking for access, which I happily give. We continue our little game for a while, but eventually we get interrupted.

"Alright, we don't need her pregnant. Not with BL/ind still out there." Dr.D says. I get off of Party and help him up. "Right, but after we take down BL/ind there's no telling what will happen to me." I smirk.

Me and Party leave and head outside, holding hands. "Awe!" Black sqeuals. "Shuttup." I mutter, blushing. "So what now?" Kobra asks. "We take down BL/ind once and for all." I say firmly.

AN~

This is ending soon, with no sequel...