Monster #3: Spike

Spike the Dra'gona joins the Monsters.

Before we continue, let me explain the difference between a Dra'gara and a Dra'gona.

Dra'gara like Daria are more human-like with animal properties, and Dra'gona are the giant beasts that live on Shear.

As for what Spike would look like, we would be a mix between being slim and thick in muscles. And his snout is long and narrow for a male rather than being short in the series. He has a six pack of abs, and his spikes are now a mane as it trails down the back of his head.

As the Monster, he was trained by the Alpha Goliath himself, Draco. Rather than breathing a stream of red, orange, and yellow fire, Spike's Fire Breath is colored green. Unlike Draco, while he can also jump, but as a player, double tap the 'A' button for XBOX users or the 'X' button for PS4 users to make our second favorite purple dragon enter flight mode like it was a lego game.

This passive ability is an extra traversal ability that is known for Spike and his brother Garble and few others known as 'Dragon Flight.' Dragon Flight is where you can make, no-brainer, Spike fly. But he doesn't just fly, oh no, he can glide and hover. Sorta like the Kraken, only he doesn't have to boost into the air.

In the flying part of Dragon Flight, Spike will passively flap his wings every three seconds as he soars above the terrain of Shear. Good news for the Hunters, Spike can't fly long. Luckily, Spike can give a mighty flap and Boost his way back into the air for another 10 seconds until he needs to boost again. It also covers great distances when flying. Spike also has another passive ability known as 'Dragon Sight.' Dragon Sight is when Spike smells in the air, he can smell for miles without needing the Super Smell Monster Perk; he can find prey, Albinos, and even the Hunters. Spike has the choice to use his Dragon Boost by pressing the LB while in midair to boost wherever the camera is pointed. Bad news for Spike, you will have to be careful when Boosting because it might be too late when you run into any structure, be it rock walls and metal walls, as you escape the Hunters. Because if you run into one, then you will be staggered as it gives the Hunters an easy ticket to kill you.

Spike, however, also has the choice of elevation and gliding.

When you want to get back down and hide behind cover from gunfire, hold 'B' to glide down. Actually, gliding only works if you're moving. If you're flying absolutely still(or hovering), Spike will just lower himself down while flapping his wings every 1 second until he lands on his paws.

Draconic Hover, an additional passive to his Dragon Flight traversal ability, is when you hold 'LT,' or the left trigger for short, and Spike will start to hover. This move doesn't need to lock on to a Hunter like most Monster abilities, as this will allow Spike to attack from above.

Luckily, Spike will keep the same jump-on-a-wall-and-climb tactic that all monsters will use. Well... mostly Goliath-based monsters, at least.

Another thing, while using Draconic Hover, keep holding till you get close to a wall or some other structure, and Spike will either climb that wall or pull himself onto his feet as he climbs up on the railing of a boardwalk hanging in the air.

Now, on to the attacks within the air.

When hovering, Spike can still fight. Much like the Kraken, Spike can hurl green fireballs down to the ground as an aerial assault. It's another Ability of his called 'Aerial Fireballs'. The reason it's called that is because he can also shoot his Fireballs on the ground. So, if you're playing as Spike, know that unlike Draco and other Goliaths, even Meteor Goliaths, Spike can breathe a blazing stream of green fire by holding the 'X' for Xbox users or the '⬛' button 4 PS4 users. (See what I did there?) Or, Spike can fire a volley of green fiery balls of death by pressing 'X,' or the '⬛' button.

These two forms of his..'Draconic Firepower'...has two kinds of limitation bars. One is a meter bar for Spike's Fire Breath, while the other one, is a meter bar of three circles, which represents each Fireball that Spike can shoot. Use the most of this ability along with the others to increase his fireball-spitting capacity to add another Fireball to his First Ability. It would also increase his Fire Breath from 4% to 6%.

Now, on to his Second Ability -- Sneaky Tailwhip.

This ability has the same animation as the Rock Throw for all Goliaths, but continue holding the left bumper or 'LB' for short and quickly press 'A' and rather than picking up a boulder, Spike will stay on all fours, and swing his tail from the right to the left and back to the right in a 360 angle. This will trick the Hunters into thinking you're going to pick up and throw a boulder. (Boy will they be wrong.) This ability deals both a slight amount of damage and slightly knocks them away as you can get a fair chance to run and escape. Or fly away to find more food to restore your armor.

Now, as for the Third Ability of his, rather stuns his enemies with a deafening Draconic Roar with the remade sound of the classic roar of the T-Rex from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom after eating Mills. This roar can be used while flying, too. In fact, while roaring, the wildlife around you, even albinos and their original counterparts, would not dream of facing you and your burning flame breath. Press RB (the Right Bumper) to activate and show who's the king of the skies.

Now, onto the forth ability, and this one is more for Spike because of how he appeared in the new season of My Little Pony: Make Your Mark. This is called Teleportation Fire. Spike is able to teleport himself to another location. This also works when teaming up with another monster. Hold Y because you can be able to pick where you want to teleport to and make the clear getaway. This can be used in the air, too.

Unlike the other Monsters, Spike not only eats meat, but if he were on a level, such as a cave, Spike can eat gems of all sorts to regain armor or health.