Story Chapter 7: Cornered Animals

The new Hunters from the last chapter came in with the previous Hunters and landed with the Hunters that were already there.

"Alright, we'll divide into two teams. Assaults and Trappers. Supports and Medics. Go. Go!" Cabot said and then everyone went after the monsters.

The Assaults and the Trappers dealt more damage to Wynter, so they went after him.

And for the more strategic way, the Supports and Medics went for Gilla and Chomper.

After running through the location, the three Monsters regrouped and continued to run.

However...

Wynter's footsteps were becoming more distant.

Gilla and Chomper stopped and looked back at their comrade and saw the Hunters closing in.

The two ran back to him. Chomper went over to Wynter's left as Gilla went to his right. They pulled him to his feet and moved him as far as they could.

But then a volley of rockets flew past them on their right and hit a tree as it collapsed on the ground. The three looked back to see Parnell, Torvald, and Roxie.

Torvald was standing in the middle as Parnell stood on his right while Roxie stood on his left. Parnell and Roxie shot their rockets while Torvald shot his mortars. He then pulled his arm out and pointed a red laser at them.

The three were shocked and soon continued to push.

This went on until they were back at the waterfall. They hid behind the waterfall as the Hunters stood outside.

All known Assaults pulled out their heavy duty weapons while the Trappers brought their traps out. And as for Supports, they equipped their supportive weapons while the Medics brought out their healing gear. All of the Hunters were present, except for Slim.

"Alright, Monsters, there's nowhere else to run, and you're completely surrounded. Surrender, and you won't be harmed," Cabot said.

The Monsters knew he was right. They were surrounded.

But, something strange happened next.

The Monsters and the Hunters looked at the waterfall and saw it turn from blue...

...to brown.

A piece of water splurts out and hits Roxie on the tip of her nose. She grabbed it with her right index finger and took a whiff of it.

"It's...

...it's...

... chocolate milk?" She said.

Soon, both teams heard a strange voice laughing.

"Oh, my. It looks like an unfair fight." The voice started.

Then, in a flash of light, the voice appeared as a being. But the Hunters were both confused and scared at his appearance.

His body was made up of all sorts of animals.

His body overall was like a snake as the creature's tail was a red Chinese dragon tail with white fur. He had two different wings. One was a bat while the other was a blue jay. He had a green dragon leg and a deer's cloven hoof. He had a lion paw for his right and an eagle claw for his left. He had a mane along his neck, like a giraffe. His head was goat-shaped with one goat horn, and one deer antler atop his head. His eyes were yellow and his pupils were red. However, one was bigger than the other.

"What are you?" Cabot asked.

"I... am a Draconequus. And my name...

...is Discord."

To Be Continued...