First day of school part 2

As I sat down Beck leaned over to whisper in my ear. "You were amazing." I shuddered at the feeling of his breath against my ear. His approval made me feel all warm and gooey inside. 'No Reese don't develop a crush.' I tell myself. 'Once he finds out about your past and about Jay he'll leave you and you'll be heartbroken again.' "Thanks." I replied with a smile. After class I ran to the bathroom and called my sister Rose. Her school starts after my lunch so I'll sign outta school at lunch time, go drop her off at school and bring Jay back with me claiming I need to watch my baby brother. As the phone rang I was pacing around the empty bathroom. "Are you almost ready? Did you eat and is Jay dressed?" I asked once she finally answered the phone. "Yes I'm almost ready, I can't cook so no I haven't eaten and I don't know what you want him dressed in so no he's not dressed." She answered. I hung up and walked outside, grabbed two burritos and walked to my car. I drove home, entered the house and tossed one of the burritos to Rose and told her to eat it. After I finished my burrito I walked into Jay's nursery and got him dressed into a cute little outfit. Once I got him dressed I changed into a matching outfit.

 Once I got him dressed I changed into a matching outfit

Once finished I got both kids buckled into my car. I dropped Rose off at her school and got to class right before the bell rang. Beck and Jade sat beside me and looked at Jay. "Are you like Robbie?" Jade asked scooting away from me. "Haha no. This is my... uh my brother." I nervously said clearing my throat. "No he's not" Jade mumbled out but she didn't press it further. Sikowitz walked in and looked at me. "Oh you brought a baby!" He yelled. "What's her name?" He asked coming closer. "He's a boy. And his name is Jay. He's my little brother" I explained. "No he's not." Jade mumbled again. I gave her a look and she looked away. After class I was looking around for Jade. I spotted her and Beck making out against the lockers. I sighed l knew it was a bad idea to fall for him. Anyway I walk over to them holding Jay close to my chest. "Ummm Jade, can I talk to you for a moment?" I cautiously ask. She looked at me and nodded. She kissed Beck goodbye and led me towards her locker. Clearing my throat I started talking. "Can you not tell anyone about Jay not being my brother?" I asked nervously. "Only if you tell me who he is to you." She replied in a no nonsense tone of voice. Sighing I started talking. "He's my son. He's five months old and he wasn't conceived the natural way. I was raped by a guy at my old school. He was the foster son of the chief of police so no one believed me." I sighed once I finished explaining. "But please you can't tell anyone. It'll make me more of a freak than I already am." She looked at me and nodded. "I won't tell anyone I promise. But you're not a freak." Once school ended I headed home with Jay.