First day of school part 1

As I walked into the school I looked around nervously, I was awestruck by everything I saw. Suddenly a red headed girl started to walk past me. "Scuse me ma'am do you know how to get to Mr. Sikowitz's class?" I asked.

"Oh you must be Reese Lopez, the new boy? I'm Cat." She said super exitedly. "Cat's a cool name. So may you please help me?" I politely asked smiling. "Of course, I'm actually on my way to his class right now follow me." She said smiling. Damn this girl's a super happy person. That might get annoying. But oh well. I followed her to the class and sat in the back next to a goth looking girl and a cute guy.

Soon after a homeless looking guy without shoes came tumbling through the window. I stood up to approach him when the boy next to me put his hand on my arm. As I looked at him he started to chuckle. "He's the teacher, he's just really weird. Ok? He said/asked me. I nodded and sat back down. "I'm Beck and that's Jade." He said pointing at the goth looking girl. "What were you going to do if he wasn't the teacher?" The girl I now know as Jade asked looking bored. "First I woulda kicked him in the groin with my pointed boot to make sure he couldn't fight back, then I woulda dragged him outta here." I replied. Jade looked at Beck with a smile and said "I think I'm going to like him." She smiled at me. Another girl a couple seats in front of me scoffed. "How can you like a tranny better than me?" I gasped offended. I got up and stalked towards her. "You need to learn yourself some manners 'princess'. Just cause I'm biologically female doesn't mean I'm not a man. I'm as much of a guy as." I look around looking for the manliest guy in the room. I settle on Beck. I walk over to him and pull him up by his arm. "I'm as much of a guy as Beck is. And you don't have a right to disrespect that. Use one more offensive word and I'll punch your lights out." "But you're a tranny and I bet you're also a fagget." I brought my fist back and just as I was about to swing my fist was grabbed by a bigger manly hand. Suddenly I felt warm breath against my ear. "You are a boy. And boys can't hit girls. I get what she's saying is offensive, it's offensive to me too. I'm bi. But I can't hit her cause I'm a man just like you." I heard Beck say against my ear. I took a deep breath and sighed. "You're lucky you're a girl and I'm a guy. And that Beck was here." I walked off and back to my seat. "Okay everyone that's Reese Lopez. Reese please come up and tell us about yourself." The weird teacher requested. I walked to the front and cleared my throat. "I'm Reese Lopez. I don't take lightly to people insulting me, my family or my friends. I can act, play guitar and sing. I-" I was cut of by the teacher. "Sing something for us." He requested.

Ripped jeans, only drinks whiskey
I find him by the fire while his girl was getting frisky, oh...
I say we go this road tonight
He smiles, his arm's around her
But his eyes are holdin' me, just a captive to his wonder, oh...
I say we go this road tonight
And now, I know that that's your girl, I mean no disrespect
The way that shirt hugs your chest, boy, I just won't forget
I'll be sittin' here, drinking my whiskey
I won't say goodnight unless I think ya might miss me, oh...
Be my All-American boy tonight
Where everyday's the 4th of July
It's alright, alright
And we can keep this up till the morning light
And you can hold me deep in your eyes
It's alright, alright
So be my, be my
My All-American boy
Ripped jeans, tight shirt
He lights a cigarette - you know
I'm glad that she can't stand it, oh...
I drink the moonlight from his eyes
Now hold there, just a moment
I want to take this in now, we don't need no photo of it, no...
We should go this road tonight
Now, I know that that's your girl, and I don't give a damn
She's been cursin' and cryin', she don't know what she has
So I'll be sittin' here, tryin' hold down my whiskey
You tell your girl "good night"
'Cause somebody'd like to kiss me, oh...
Be my All-American boy tonight
Where everyday's the 4th of July
It's alright, alright
And we can keep this up till the morning light
And you can hold me deep in your eyes
It's alright, alright
So be my, be my
My All-American boy
Of all the girls and boys to look my way
Ain't nobody ever hit me this way
So won't you come back with me
And lay with me awhile
I'm gonna wrestle you out of them clothes
Leave that beautiful body exposed
And you can have my heart and my soul and my body...
Oh, be mine!
Be my All-American boy tonight
Baby, you light my fire
I'll make you feel alright, alright
And we can keep this up till the morning light
And you can hold me deep in your eyes
It's alright, alright
So be my, be my
Just...
Be my, be my
My All-American boy
As I finished I hear clapping and a faint boo. I open my eyes and see everyone clapping except for the girl I almost punched. Jade had told me the girl was named Tori. Even the teacher had stopped drinking his coconut to clap. I caught Beck's eye and he winked at me. I rushed back to my seat blushing and smiling like a lunatic.