2.0|| Aurora

——————*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*——————

The dawn in the early morning

════ ════

Y/p
Song: on the level
(Mac DeMarco )

Paradis University
════ ════

My foot collided with the concrete each time I took a step leading up to the large stairs, which led to a large door.

A slight breath escaped my mouth as I looked up. The school had this intimidating aura radiating off of it, making my nerves jump around my mind.

The more I pushed my legs forward, the heavier they got, picking them up felt like carrying a ton of weight.

I finally made it through the crowded doors, only to be bombarded by students running from every direction, spinning me everywhere like a pinball.

My feet crashed onto the thick ground, only to feel my knee get kicked from right underneath me. I clashed into someone getting pulled back upwards, knocking the air from my lungs as I took deep, heavy breaths, finally looking at the person who had caught me.

This situation was such a cliché...

And there it was. I was sucked in, caught in a blur, once my eyes met his dark brown ones. He had long hair draping over his shoulders, swaying in the light even if it was tied back. As he took a breath, he looked back at me, and all I could notice was his tiny piercing on his brow.

"you good?" He asked, his rough, husky breath blowing on my face as I got onto my feet, letting go to finally face him and the woman next to him.

She had short black hair that went just a little bit past her ear, pretty pink lips and deep, sunken eyes that you'd find yourself falling into just by looking at them.

"Yeah, sorry." I sighed, short of breath, as I looked over at them, taking in the situation that I had gotten myself into as I anxiously bit my bottom lip.

It was a horrible habit of mine that usually caused me to bleed, although I didn't mind the taste of pure iron.