1.0||Connection

——————*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*——————

A link or a bond

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Y/p with a bit of second person
Song: (Brand new city- Mitski)
3:00 am
(Also note : these mean long time skips or perspective change)
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Fear,

It was a feeling we all experienced—a feeling that formed a dark pit in your stomach and clouded your mind with horrible thoughts.

It was also something that you could not control; you couldn't tell it to go away or to leave you alone, and sometimes you couldn't overcome it.

Fear was a monster of your own creation, and maybe just maybe that's why I'm shivering even though it's not cold. Maybe that's why I'm here now instead of facing that feeling head-on, because I'm scared of myself.

I looked down towards my fingers, looking at the dried blood that was stuck underneath my fingernails, along with the embedded glass poking and scaring my hand. A deep and harsh sigh made its way out of my lips; it was getting hard to breathe.

God, what have I done?

There, there it was: after fear came regret, regret for myself for what I could have done, what I did do, etc.

I looked off of the bridge to see the radiant ocean waves crashing onto the shore, the bright yet dark sky, and how the moon always seemed to glow no matter what.

And then I let go...

Tears flooded my eyes as I choked back sobs. The feelings I was experiencing were too much, and I was known for the fact that I could not handle myself in bad situations. I continued to cry silently until it hurt to do so. I looked at my hands once more before grabbing the phone out of my back pocket and dialing the number I knew so well, hoping and praying that they'd pick it up.

The phone rang once.

Then twice...

And then another, all the way until the call dropped, causing me to look at my own reflection on the phone. I looked a mess—an absolute mess. There were eye bags under my eyes and not the normal ones; my hair (or N/hc) was all crazy, and I could tell I was forming a black eye along with a few other cuts or scars.