33 | He Left

"Just tell us who your fiancé was and what happened to him and we will let you off easier than what you deserve," the detective said to Sehun

"Just tell us who your fiancé was and what happened to him and we will let you off easier than what you deserve," the detective said to Sehun. He had been caught trying to get to Jungkook to kill him. They could charge him with attempted murder and a few lesser charges that would send him away for life, no doubt. Double-attempted murder with Choi Seongyoon's case.

"That bitch deserved to die and that's all I'm saying," Sehun said.

"You had the wrong person idiot. If we are correct in saying your fiancé was Anderson "Ansha" Ivanov. We have proof that he was involved with an older woman while he was a personal for Jeon Jungkook. The older gal was the one he professed his love to and the one who turned him in for being inappropriate."

The cop took over, "The only thing Mr. Jeon did was he declined to introduce him to his high-profile movie-making friends. So did the other socialite. To try to come across as so smart, your dumb ass had it all backward and went for the wrong person. We have the other escort house client in another room spilling the beans now and she's got receipts. And so is your former fiancé's sister. If you don't want to talk, fine. We've got enough on you to make sure you never see a jail-free day."

The detective walked out along with the other cop.

Oh Sehun, who was pretending to be Park Daejung, had taken a job with The Ice House. He wanted to get as much dirt on them as possible and to find out who fired Ansha so he could make them pay. Now he was learning that Ansha had lied to him so much, he felt like a fool in trying to defend him. Though Ansha did tell the truth about falling for a woman.

But, Sehun did have another card he could play. He just needed a night's rest to clear his head before talking to the detective. And he needed to talk to a lawyer first.

He felt like such an idiot. He put so much energy and time into exacting his revenge on Jeon Jungkook. And what for? All for nothing.

Kira was talking. And the older woman who was also Ansha's client had serious evidence. Sehun knew he was doomed. He had shot and almost killed an innocent guy at SPIN that night. He had broken into Jungkook's house and orchestrated the plan to break into the Jeon Building. He would be lucky to get life in prison.

He needed to talk.

Taehyung was being briefed about the case down the hall. They let him know about the other client that had broken Ansha's heart who had also turned him into the escort house he worked for.

"So, detective, why did Sehun get a job with the escort service?" Taehyung asked. This was a part of the scheme he didn't quite understand, though all of it was a little on the cray-cray side.

"Kira said that he also wanted to take revenge on the agency. By working there he wanted to figure out who fired Ansha."

"Ok, so I just thought of something. I'm wondering if he has intel on the escort houses or if he'd be willing to bargain with you?" Taehyung asked.