Chapter 1

So I'm obsessed with The Script and love Danny so i just had to write this. None of it is real well apart from the school but the teacher names have been sort of changed. I'd love for this to happen but I know that it never will.  I only own the plot, not the songs and I know i have to say it but i really, really, really, really, reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly don't want to. I don't own The Script. Unfortunately

Enjoy xx

Chapter 1

Today is not my day I thought as I rushed to get my little sister, baby brother and I ready. My sister Sophie needs to be at school for 8:45 and my baby brother, Mason needs to be at the baby sitter’s by 8:30. I needed to be at school fifteen minutes ago. My parents are working so I have the responsibility of looking after a six year old and a one year old. I may be eighteen but I can’t always do this. I have my exams to worry about.

“Lacey!” Sophie yelled from her room as I fed Mason.

“Yes Soph?” I replied as she ran down the stairs.

“Hurry up or I’m going to be late for school!” She ordered with a glare.

“You’re going to be late? I already am!” I said as my phone buzzed.

From: Lea

Where R U Lace? U have that performance, remember?

Oh great I forgot about that. I ran to the phone book and looked for my mum’s friend, Liz. 0114 2694 037. Quickly, I dialled, “Hello?” Came her voice.

“Hi Liz, its Lacey.” I said

“Oh Lacey, hi what is it?” She asked.

Coughing, a took the phone away from my face, “Um do you think that you could take Sophie to school. I’m late already.” I requested politely once I’d stopped choking.

“Of course do you want me to take Mason to the sitter?” I quickly accepted and ran the children to Liz’s.

Quickly,  texted Tom, my guitarist and boyfriend and asked him to pick me up so I was at school just in time for the performance. Every now and then, my head of year, Mr. White has us perform for the rest of the year, he had done since we formed when we were in year eight. But apparently today, he has a surprise for us. We set up just in time as everybody began to fill into the hall. After greeting them, we began the first song: Hall of Fame by The Script.

During the instrumental, I noticed three men walk into the hall, all of which I recognised as The Script. I looked at Luke to see him looking at those but he smiled at me and nodded for me to carry on singing.

I smiled as the song ended before speaking. “So you guys want some more of The Script?” I yelled and a chorus of ‘yeahs’ flew back at me. “If You Could See me Now.” I whispered to Luke and he nodded,

Throughout the song, I could see Danny and Glen sing along with smiles on their faces which made me want to sing stronger and better. But Mark left the room I knew it was because of his Mum. I couldn’t believe that The Script were in Handsworth Grange Community Sports College and were listening to me sing! Mr White and Miss Squirrel had said that we had to perform for the morning and that the whole year had the morning off, which was great.

“What next?” I asked into the mic, “Good Ol’ Days is last by the way.” I said with a grin. “Over Again!” Some yelled it was one of my favourite song but Tom hated it. “I’m fine with it because you know that I love that song but Tom needs persuasion.” I said as I turned to him and gave him my best puppy face. He cracked after around thirty seconds and began to play