Chapter two.

SYL! SYLVE! SYLV!

(Y/N) Wha Hm oh what sylveon what do you want?

(Sylveon) SYLVE!

You hear glass break down stairs

(Y/N) Oh fuck someone is in the house. Listen sylveon STAY RIGHT HERE got it? I have to deal with this.

You grab the knife from your drawer and look at the sylveon before heading down stairs as you approach you see someone frantically looking around.

(Y/N) Hello i have a weapon I WARN YOU DO NOT COME CLOSER

(???) OH FUCK I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE ON VACATION.

You sprint at the intruder and tackle him to the ground and in return he kicks you off of him and grabs a knife from the kitchen drawer and stabs you in the side of your chest.

(Y/N) OW FUCK. YOU WANT TO PLAY LIKE THAT OKAY FINE

You grab your 45 off the table and point at him.

(???) Woah bro don't shoot.

(Y/N) GET ON THE GROUND NOW. PUT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD.

(???) Okay Bro calm down.

You hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. You turn and see sylveon holding your phone in her ribbons.

(Y/N) Thanks sylveon.

(Sylveon) Nyaaaaahh

(Y/N) Nice try sylveon but that won't work for me as you can see I'm still pissed.

(???) I feel really calm now.

(Y/N) You should feel really nervous because I'm calling the cops.

You call the cops and they arrest the dude and inspect the house for damages that the guy will have to pay for.

(Cop) Uhh sir you have a knife sticking out your side. Would you like a ride to the hospital?

(Y/N) OH HAIL NAW I AIN'T PAYIN 10,000 DOllARS TO HAVE A KNIFE REMOVED I WILL DO IT MY SELF.

(Cop) But sir that's dangerou-

You slam the door in his face and walk upstairs to the bathroom and close the door. You grab the medkit from the cabinet under your sink and grab bandages and some alcohol. (I'm not a doctor so i don't know if that's what you would use)

(Y/N) This is going to be very painful.

You start to pull it out and your vision turns a little red 

(Y/N) AAAHHHHHHHH FUCK 

You stop when you see the bathroom door slowly open. You saw sylveons head poke through.

(Sylveon) Syl?

(Y/N) Listen sylveon you don't want to see this okay? Please leave i will be out there soon.

(Sylveon) SYLVE!

She has a look of determination on her face.

(Y/N) What? Do you think you can help?

She shakes her head yes.

(Y/N) Sylveon you're not a doctor i don't think you can help.

She looks like she is offended by that.

(Y/N) Uh sylveon are you okay?

She pins you down and grabs the knife then looks at you.

(Y/N) Just pull it out already I need to go to school tomorrow.

 (Sylveon) Syl.

She pulls it out with light speed and grabs the bandages and then wraps them around you.

(Y/N) Damn sylveon maybe you are a doctor. 

(Sylveon) Sylveon

(Y/N) Listen Sylveon. Thanks if you were not here i would be in debt at around probably 10,000 dollars and i do NOT have that money come here give me a hug. 

(Sylveon) SYLVE!

She jumps into your arms and nuzzles your neck.

(Y/N) Woah your exited.

You hug for what seems for eternity.

(Y/N) Hey this is getting awkward.

She keeps holding on.

(Y/N) Hey sylveon please let go...SYLVEON LET GO

You have to literally shove her off of you and when you do she sits down in front of you smiling and her red eyes just staring.

(Y/N) Sylveon i have standards. Please let go when i ask.

(Sylveon) sylv.

(Y/N) I'm going to make Dinner. You have three choices ramen, one of my special sand wichs, or macorroni and cheese. Hold up the amount of ribbons for what you want.

She holds up two ribbons.

(Y/N) Ah so you want a sand which okay..okay i like you more now.

She smiles at that 

A/N This is how i actually make my sandwiches.

(Y/N) Okay Sylveon I'm going to teach you how. First you have to pull out the bread then you grab Shredded cheese, mayo, and turkey or chicken meat and put the meat on first then the shredded cheese and then throw it in the microwave for thirty seconds. Are you following along?

It shakes its head yes.

(Y/N) Okay then take it out hold it in the freezer for exactly five seconds then throw it on the counter and put a thin layer of mayo on the side where the cheese is not, then you enjoy. Here you go enjoy it.

She is looking at it while drooling and when you give it to her she eats in in one minute.

(Y/N) JESUS you ate in like one minute

She looks up and smiles at you.

(Y/N) Your welcome. Now I'm going to watch the news.

(News reporter) Hello people we have a story today of a braixen that went rouge and killed the lopunny on her team the victim is too scared to even open the ball and let the braixen out.

(Y/N) Dang these pokemon are getting even crazier. Like a little while ago a guy i used to go to school with his sylveon was a vampire and drank his blood every once in a while and even kissed him twice whilst he slept the second one he woke up. I don't know the rest of the story but its getting scary out there... wait your eyes are red though is that normal? I don't know I'm not an expert on pokemon. 

(Sylveon) SYl.

(Y/N) It's getting late i have to go to bed for school tomorrow. Come on follow me.

With that you both went to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________I am sad to anounce that my update times will be a little later than usual becuase i write my stories on my school computer and the school year is coming to an end in which i will have to do it on my phone. Btw you should try the sandwich I made.  It is really good. If you want a role in my story tell me and i might add you to it Love you all bye (No homo)