CHapTeR OnE

(Y/N) Wow it's amazing today.  It's gonna rain soon i can smell it. I need to jog home otherwise I'm not going to make it home before it rains.

You were jogging home when you heard a faint scream.

What the fuck was that. I have seen the horror movies and i know that this is a terrible idea but i have to see what that was.

You ran into the woods and saw a man kicking something and yelling profanities.

(???) I WANTED A UMBREON NOT THIS PINK THING YOU CANT EVEN BEAT A FUCKING ZOROARK!

You got closer and saw that it was a sylveon. It was on the ground crying and bleeding from all over. You put on a gas mask so he can't see your face.

(Y/n) HEY FUCKWAD COME AND TRY TO BEAT ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE.

(???) Looks like i have to fuck someone else up too.

He starts to run at you and then you pull out your 45 and shoot him in the knee.

You then hop on his chest and punch him in the face over and over and over and then you shoot him in the head

(Y/N) YEAH DUMBASS DON'T FUCK WITH POKEMON THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU. NOW YOUR DEAD. Ohhhh fuck i killed someone. 

You look at the sylveon who is staring at you with a petrifide look on its face.

(Y/N) I am so sorry. Come here i can help you.

It starts to rain so you pick it up and start to run home.

(Y/n) Why right now are you okay down there. No of course you're not you're soaked in blood. My house I can see it. Almost there sylveon almost there.

You shove your keys in the hole and run into the bathroom to grab your med kit.

(Y/n) Listen this is a stim it might hurt for a moment but it will help with the pain. The rest of the wounds I will have to bandage okay?

It looks at you and shakes it's head yes. So you jab the stim into its thigh and it stops moaning in pain.

(Y/n) See not so bad. Now I have to bandage you

You bandage it and set it on the couch and then you sit next to it.

You put your hands on your head and sit there in the silence

(Y/N) I killed someone. My life could be ruined. Everything i worked for. EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER DONE COULD GO DOWN THE DRAIN. 

(Sylveon) Syl?

(Y/N) Sorry Sylveon i just fucked up terribly. But they don't have cameras down there nor was  anyone else there...maybe I'm fine for now. Also what am i supposed to feed you? Do you like berries?

It starts shaking its head up and down very fast.

(Y/N) Woah calm down let me go look...so it turns out i only have some lum berries i think those should help you heal though.

You give the berries to sylveon which it takes with gratitude.

(Y/N) DANG YOU ARE HUNGRY. When was the last time you were fed?

After it finished its food it looked at you and yawned.

(Y/N) I see you're tired where do you want to sleep? You have three choices the couch, my bed, or the guest room. Do you want my room.

It starts to shake its head yes.

(Y/N) Okay follow me.

You lead it to your room and set it on your bed 

(Y/N) So uh good night uh sleep tight i guess.

You begin walking out of the room but you feel a ribbon wrap around your arm. you look and its trying to pull you closer.

(Y/N) What? What's wrong ?

It starts to pat the bed with one of its ribbons.

(Y/N) Do you want me to sleep with you?

It shakes its head yes 

You lay down with it for a little while.

(Y/N) Hey sylveon i just now noticed but your eyes are red that's not normal for a sylveon.

(Sylveon) "sylve"

(Y/N) Good night sylveon

You felt her ribbons wrapping around you as you both fell asleep.

"Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."-Sun Tzu

________________________________________________________________________________

:)