Innocent Nightmare| 18+

Author: NaughtyGoth99

Status: Ongoing

Blurb:

Bella is a high school senior who is forced to live with 4 guys, she never met before because of her stupid brother who decided he wanted to become a rock star.

He gave her 2 options, take her place as a roommate and finish her last year of high school with a bunch of first year college boys or be homeless.

These 4 guys are part of the Player Club at Crow Bark College, which was only a 30 minute drive away from Crow High. Everybody knew of the Player Boys, and people warned any girl who came to Crow Bark College to stay away from them for they will taint you and leave you without a single ounce of remorce for their actions.

Bella was innocent, she knew a lot but hadn't expirenced anything due to her girly personality with extremely shy tendacies to run and hide. She stuttered, blushed and loved the color pink and frilly dresses.

How was she going to survive being a innocent virgin, inside a house full of horny and evil dogs who might want in her pants? She didn't know, yet she couldn't help be interested in them and their dark auras.

Could Bella stay long enough to graduate and make it on her own? Or would she end up homeless because the boys pushed her too far?

Follow Bella on her journey with The 4 players of Crow Bark College.

⭐⭐⭐

Number of Lovers: 4

Tropes:

#ddlg #bdsm #trauma #grumpyxsunshine #daddyissues #mommyissues #backstories #family #girly #agregression

This is also a boyxboy book. The plot is pretty interesting, and the smut is nice. Make sure to read the trigger warnings.