Ghost Perfume

Author: natalisghosts

Status: Complete

Blurb:

Slowburn paranormal fantasy romance, about a girl who helps ghosts cross over to the other side, and four men with a dark secret who just want to protect her.

****

My death notebook was out. I surreptitiously slid it into my backpack.

He offered me the cards. "Pick a game, Rose?"

"Um."

They looked at me.

"How about cheat?"

"Never heard of it," Alexander said, collapsing to sit on the floor with his back to my bed.

Gabriel sat cross-legged. "Show us," he said.

I knelt to complete the circle, taking out the cards and shuffling them. Alexander snorted and snatched the cards out of my hands to shuffle them himself."

I got it, drunk girl."

"I am not," I said, tugging on the cards. My fingers tangled with his. He let them go.

I distributed the cards among us, my hair swinging as I leaned forward to give them their share. I tucked it behind my ears. They watched me quietly. I could hear the party outside my room, a muffled shouting beat, but we were safe in my room.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Number of lovers: 4

Tropes:

#fantasy #ghosts #paranomal #friendstolovers #magic #slowburn #messeswithyourmind #wellwritten

This was a really well written book, and definitely hooked me from the start. Its quite different from all the books here, and its a super slow burn. But trust me when I say it messes with your mind, and I didn't know what was happening half the time.