Years later..

Judy's Pov 

I was walking to Lou's mansion, which right across the street from mine. We were about to preform in front of the dolls. 

As I made it to his house I knocked. "LOU! ARE YOU IN THERE!" Geez, how long dose it take to open a door? 

The door suddenly open to a mad Lou. "JUDY! how many time do I have to tell you? the door is open." 

Whoops, I always forget he told me that. "Sorry, I promise it won't happen again." I rolled my eye and walked into his house. "It better not." I heard him mumble before closing the door. 

"You remember all the lyrics and moves for the song right." Lou said. I turned around facing him. "Of course I did. We spent the wold day yesterday practicing." I told him. 

"Alright just making sure princess~" Oh my goodness again with the nicknames. "LOUIS! What have I told you about the nickname?" I said to him. 

Lou pulled me in a tight hug from behind me. "Don't worry Babe, you'll learn to accept my wonderful nicknames for you.~" 

I groan loudly which only made Lou kiss my cheek and I blush. "alright, I get it!" I yelled, making him let go of me. "Come on Lou, we have a song to perform" I said as I grabbed his hand. 

3rd Pov

The ugly dolls made their way to the scanners. First up was Moxy. the scanner scanned Moxy but unfortunately broke down. The rest of the dolls stepped out of the broken scanner. 

The perfect dolls around them started screaming at the sight of them. An ugly called Luckybat thought it was a customary greeting. So he screamed back to a random doll to which that doll fainted. 

One of the uglies named Uglydog went up to a doll named Megan and said, "Hola mi amor, tu vienes Aqui Mucho." Megan rolled her eyes and walked away after saying, "Hard pass." 

Uglydog turned to wage and said, "I guess she's not bilingual, because that was my best line." Which Wage replied, "Another swing, another miss." 

Wage then walked away to find two dolls talking."These skirts look so pretty on us." one doll said. 

"But are they Absorbent!" Wage told them while blowing her nose into her apron. The two dolls looked disgusted and ran away. 

All the ugly dolls gather together to see the portal to the big world. Moxy gasped lightly, "Just imagine Uglies. All our dreams are waiting for us right through there. Nothing! And I mean nothing, is gonna stop us now." 

A couple of feet away from the uglies were the spy girls and Mandy. Kitty was checking her makeup in her little mirror when she saw them. "EW! What are those?" she asked. 

Lydia looked confused. "Is that supposed to be some kind of doll?" Tuesday crossed her arms and says, "Judy and Lou are not going to like this." Kitty nodded her head. "Definitely not, they're gonna be like 'I do not like this Ew, Ew, Ew' " 

"Oh my gosh KItty, that's such a good Judy and Lou impression.", Tuesday said. To which Kitty responded with, "I know right." 

All the spy girls looked at Mandy. "Uh I-I know too. Right!" The spy girls rolled their eyes and looked forward to seeing a boy with brown hair with a green streak, and multicolor eyes. His name is Nolan. 

"Uh excuse me, girls? Who's Judy and Lou?" 

The three girls looked as though they'd been offended. Then all of a sudden it turned dark and a single spotlight was shining down on Nolan.  "Whose Judy and Lou? Were you born yesterday?" Kitty said in a sassy tone. Nolan looked around nervously, "U-um. Yes!"