The beginning

In a world of toys, there are perfect dolls that go to the institution of perfection. That will train to go to the big world to be owned by special kids.  

But then there are the rejects, If the doll is not fit enough for the factory, they get sent to Uglyville.  

The world where uglies can live there lives and be who they want. BUt what happens when the uglies want their own child too? Were about to find out. 

Judy's Pov

I felled down somewhere, but I didn't know where I was. I look  around and see only one other doll here with me. It looks like we fell in some white and yellow packaging peanuts. I look up and see a screen with a human child and a doll. There was a sudden beep and the other doll and I fell out of the packaging peanuts. 

The other doll started to walk away so I decided to follow it."Please enter through the gates and make your way to the individualization scanner" A women's voice said. 

The other doll and I both walk through the gate. "welcome to the Institute of Perfection. Here you will become the best doll you can be. We will help you grow from pretty to perfect. but only after you successfully pass the final challenge we call the gauntlet. Can you precede to the big world?"  The voice said.  

So this place is for us to get ready to go to the big world. Whoa cool! The other doll went inside the scanner, while I went behind to wait for my turn. 

The door on the scanner closed in giving the doll it's appearance. The doll had nice blond hair and a nice clean suit. "Your name is Louis, you're a prototype/singing/dancer/model/absolute perfect" The scanner said. 

The doll named Lou walked out of the scanner and starts to look around leaving me behind. I quickly go inside the scanner. The two doors pushed against me giving me my look. "your name is Judy, you're a Singer/ Dancer/model/perfectionist/actress'", the scanner told me. 

I stepped out of the scanner, I had long while straight hair, tan skin and green eyes. I looked down and saw me wearing some kind of uniform.  

I looked back up and saw who I think was Louis, looking at me. "Hey I'm Lou, what's your name?" He said/asked. 

"My name is Judy," I told him

"Well nice to meet you Judy" He said as he took my hand and lightly kissed it. 

I giggled. '"Nice to meet you too Lou. Wow this place is really big." I said.

Lou chuckled and asked, "It is isn't?" 

Something was bothering me, but I didn't know if i should ask him. Oh well here goes nothing. 

"he Lou, I don't mean to pry, but I kinda overheard the scanner calling you prototype. mind telling me what that means?" I said/asked softly

Lou's face turned sad but quickly covered it up with a smile. "oh... um, it means I stay here to prepare dolls to do to the big world. It basically means I'm the mold and things like that, and I also can't go to the big world." he said. 

Lou can't go to the big world, but that means he won't have a kid. He'll be all along. "I know I just met you lou, but if you can't go to the big world, you just be all alone. so I'm making a promise." I said. 

Lou raised his eyebrows and asked, "What kind of promise?"

"I promise that I will stay with you here and never go to the big world." I told him. 

Lou's eyes widened, "No Judy! Don't throw your life away for me! I'll me fine...." he said. 

I shook my and said, "Nope! I already made up mind. Beside i really don't want a kid. So i'm staying with you whether you like it or not." 

Lou suddenly embraced me in a hug, he hugged me so fast I almost felled. "Thank you, Thank you." Lou kept repeating. 

I giggled as I petted his back. "You're welcome." 

When Lou let go of me he had the biggest smile ever I ever saw. I looped my arms with his and said, "Well c'mon, shall we explore this place."