Stress isn't the best(Quackbur)🐣☠️

Lexi:Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii how yall doing anyway the arhour has this for you peeps I have another book multifandom oneshot book there's only like two of them right now but I'm working  on it'll come out in a little bit 

Sunny: hello have More age regression Quackity Quackbur addiction:)

Tw: age regression. Crying, stress [I'm pretty sure that's it]

Enjoy

_____________________________________________

Wilbur was doing his little daily walking is Las Navadas trying to find Quackity because why not. As he reached to the floor where his (Q) office was he stepped out to go see Q. But when he got their and opened the office door just to see no body and only to hear crying.  Without any other though he rush to the sound to see Quackity hugging his legs while sobbing like theirs no tomorrow (bro why when I was putting tomorrow it put tomatoes) Wilbur hugged Quackity which made Quackity panic a little but as soon as he realized that it was Wilbur or someone he knew and could trust he instantly hugged him back sobbing

"What's wrong" Wilbur asked with a calm yet concerning tone is his voice.

Quackity only cried harder thinking that Wilbur was mad at him, Wilbur hugged him tighter while rubbing circles on his back making sure not to hit the wings hard to make him cry even more. After a good half an hour Quackity's crying started to die down a bit ti only tears and sniffes. When Wil looked at his face he noticed his eyes has changed to more of a star night.

 When Wil looked at his face he noticed his eyes has changed to more of a star night

(A lil doodle that I did that shows what it looks like)

Wilbur knew this look it was his age regression look, he knew about because of the note that he wrote for Karl and Sapnap so they could know what to do and Wilbur just so happened to stubble upon it while helping Q clean on time in his house. 

W-"Hello baby duck wanna tell me why you were crying?"

Q- "work stinks"

W- "ah so I'm guessing you got so stressed that you became small am I right"

Q- "ya"

Wilbur picked up the duck and took him to his house so he can take care of him better. When they finally got their Wilbur grabbed the keys and unlocked the door and stepped in. He placed Quackity on the couch and told him to wait for him to get his stuff and some snacks so they could watch a movie. He went to the bedroom to get his blanket and paci along with his favorite duck plushie (remember the one in the last on). He walked downstairs to the other and gave him the stuff. Then he walked into the kitchen to make some popcorn for the movie. When he got back he was meet with a really cute sight. There was his lover with a paci in his mouth, swaddling in his blanket l, and hugging his duck plushie with a small smile. Wilbur smiled at the sight and sat down next to Quacktiy and turns on a movie that Quackity choose (which was let's just say the secret life of pets because yes) Quackity  giggled every second from the funny pets while Wilbur was just on his phone doing whatever while doing a little glance once in a while. After like 10 more minutes of the movie he looked at Quackity to find him sleeping with a paci in his mouth, blanket over his body and him hugging his plushie while leaning on Wilbur. Wilbur smiled and picked up Quackity to his room put him on their bed and spooned him. He gave one last smile to the duck before sleeping himself.

_____________________________

Word count:629

Have a nice day/night