Snuggles(Karlnapity)☁️

Quackity was sitting on the bed wanting attention but did not want to look like a press person so he did not ask for some. Meanwhile downstairs Karl and Sapnap were downstairs making a surprise for Q with snacks, candy, dinner, and a movie.

They were proud of what they did now all they had to do is wait for Big Q to come downstairs and see what they did.

Big Q's POV

I was getting a bit tired and wanted to cuddle up with my fiances and go to sleep but, I will give them some space because if they wanted to cuddle then they would have come to me and just asked if we can. 

No ones POV

As Quackity was thinking this Karl came in the room with a happy grin.

"Hey duckling me and Sap got a surprise for you~" He said with a happy smile

Karl grabbed Quackity's wrist before he could even respond and took him downstairs with him where they both saw Sapnap who also had a happy smile like Karl.

"Hey ducky close your eyes we got something for you" Sapnap said 

Without any question Quackity did what Sapnap told him to do and followed them into the kitchen where they had chicken sandwich and tea for the three 

Quakcity opened his eyes and saw the nice dinner that they made him and was surprised and happy as well that he knows that Karl and Sapnap care about him and they are nothing like 

Him...

After they were finished with their dinner and tea they went to the living room and sat on the couch. Karl and Sapnap were fighting for who gets Quackity to be on their lap. At the end Quackity just sat in the middle since they could not decide. 

They were watching the movie house with a clock in it's walls(@Enderpearl177 choose this movie because I could not choose) 

Quackity felt sleepy so he asked them if they can go to bed and cuddle which they said "ya sure"

They went to bed with Karl and Sapnap spooning Quackity as they go to sleep.

(word count:346) (I hope yall enjoy this cringe of a life time)