chapter 9 red and black

Are you out of your mind fengmian?!" 

Yu Ziyuan, the famous violet spider of Yunmeng shouted at her husband 

"San-niang.. please, this child lost his parents, my brother and his wife.." 

"Fine. You can take this child but I won't allow you to adopt him!" 

"Please san-niang…" 

"I said what I said." Then walks away

"Wei Ying(9), I want you to meet my son and daughter. A-cheng(9- (1 month younger than wei ying)) and A-li(11), please take care of eachother" 

"A-ying, you can call me Shijie" Jiang Yanli, first born of Yunmeng. 

"This is A-cheng, don't mind him.. he's quite shy" She said and pointed out to Jiang Cheng, sect heir of Yunmeng. 

"Nice to meet you Shijie! A-cheng! You can call me A-ying!" He said and flashed a smile. 

The smile is worth more than gold than even the sun can be jealous of how bright it is. 

The boy in purple just pouted and stormed out. "Come, A-ying. I'll show you the lotus pier." 

.

At night, Wei Ying was designated to share a room with Jiang Cheng and Jiang Cheng had to give up his dogs because of Wei Yings "fear" of them. 

This action made Yu Ziyuan furious and caused a fight between her and Jiang Fengmian. 

"Jiang cheng.. uncle Jiang said to share a room with you.." 

"No! Go away! You made me give up my dogs and now you wanna take over my room! I'll call the dogs on you!" 

"No please! I won't bother you now, please don't call the dogs!" 

He ran off into the forest(?) Of yunmeng and climbed up the trees. He learned to climb up by his fathers teachings. 

He stayed there until he heard a familiar shout for him. "A-ying! A-ying! Please come out now!" 

Her sister then saw a boy's shadow above and saw his little brother. "A-ying, it's dangerous to climb that high, jump and I'll catch you" she said, extending her arms.  

Wei Ying had jumped but avoided her arms. Those cute and fragile arms won't catch him so it's better if he injures himself than his sister getting hurt because of him. On the way, Wei Ying was on his sister's back when he heard slight cries. 

"A-cheng? What's wrong? Why are you out so late? Come, let's go home"

The little boy stood up and walked with them. "I'm sorry Wei Ying.." little Jiang cheng apologized silently. "It's okay Chengcheng! I won't tell Uncle Jiang, I promise!" He said winking. Little Jiang Cheng went in front of them and yelled "and I'll protect you from any dogs that come in our way! I promise!" 

Wei Ying smiled and all of them shared a laugh before going into their rooms. Jiang Yanli had fallen asleep in their rooms, cuddling both her little brothers. 

When Jiang Fengmian checked on the kids, he awe-d at the sight. Wei Ying was just like his Mother to his Father. Too cuddly and lovable. He had loved his Mother but when he knew that she loved his Brother, he let her go and moved on. And that's how he married Yu Ziyuan. It was an arranged marriage at first, but as he grew older and moved on with Cangse Sanren, he realized how he loves Yu Ziyuan. Oh, how he wished she loved him too. But her Jealousy got the best of her and when she heard about the rumor of her husband and her husband's brother's wife(I am very confused rn) having an affair. She lost it. She started getting more and more jealous when they visit. Jiang Fengmian never had the chance to tell Yu Ziyuan the truth because of her shutting him up. Her last straw was when her husband brought their son into Lotus pier and introduced him to her.