|6|

Vote target:-15

Happy reading ☘️

=========================

Bombay

1983

Roeena walked down the road where only them , the street lights , the moon and stars were present.

Fear was evident in Reena's face . She was frightened to walk down the road with a gangster that too all alone in middle of night .

Moreover , she was shivering under the cold breeze as she was wearing a black sleeveless dress with a short glittened skirt .

Rocky saw this and offered her his black leather jacket .

Reena shook her head in no . All she want now is too escape from this man.

" You can take it . You are shivering." Insisted rocky once again.

" No am not " Reena said not meeting his eyes and acting to feel normal.

Rocky sighed at his sona's stubborn and leaned towards her to cover her with his jacket by himself to only see Reena jump off from her position being frightened.

" What Happened Sona?"

"Huh?"

" I mean..... Reena"

" Nothing "

Rocky felt her behavior weird and saw her clucth her dress in a tight fist . He got to know that she is scared of him  . Smiling to himself he leaned  and circled his jacket over her.

Silence dominated the road .

Rocky can't go with silence because he wants all the mess to clear up as Soon  as possible and take his Sona for himself . But for that he should need more information about her current situation which would be  only able to answer by her or ramika .

Now , the most important question that haunts him was about his baby. He wanted to know about his child. who he didn't even got to feel for once.

"How is your child?" He asked .

"My child?" Reena asked being shocked. Rocky nodded.

"Am not married" Reena said without wasting a millisecond .

That made rocky chuckle . She is saying her husband that she is not married.

"What ? Did I said any joke?"

"Marriage is not necessary to bring a child." Rocky said trying to conceal his real thought.

" Haww. Am not that type."

"I Know ." He muttered .

"Who said that I have a kid."

" So you don't have one " rocky asked to confirm.

While reena nodded no . Rocky was a lit desperate to hear a yes but to his disappointment he received a no which means that they lost their child.

" What Happened ?" Reena asked seeing rocky stop his and wiping his eyes as he felt  a lone tear left from his eyes.

" Nothing , something got into my eyes."

" Telll" Reena whined

" What?"

" Who told you that am having a kid."

"Oh.....that......yes there was rumor that the PM's sister is expecting child."

"Really"

"Yes."

"When."

" Umm.....2 years back."