|15|

Vote target-15

Comment target-12

Happy reading🌜
_____________________________

Maya stared at both rocky and reena. Reena was seemed to nervous kneeling infront of her as she had been sitting on the couch  while rocky was glaring at this woman standing on the support of wall.

" Will you care to explain reena beti." She asked to reena.

" Maya ma you won't say this dii"

" Why shouldn't I ? And who is this reena ?"

" Maya ma please. I am sorry please don't say this to dii. I promise I won't trouble you never. I will wake up before you come , clean my room , help you cook and do everything . Please don't say this to dii."

Maya stared at Reena who literally pleaded at her showing her puppy eyes which she used to use as a weapon to console Maya.

" Sona, I think it's time for me to leave " he said seeing that his killady is all capable to handle the situation with just her eyes.

•••••••••••••••

"What is going on between you both" Maya asked as soon as she saw rocky taking leave.

" He loves me"

" What about you?"

" I don't know " reena said turning her gaze.

Maya knew she shouldn't let reena to go on with him. So she tried to put sense in her.
"What if he is just portraying to love"

" Why would he do that "

" Maybe he needs you for another reason "

" He's not like that " reena confirmed getting away from Maya .

•••••••••••••••

Breakfast was awkward for reena as she felt Maya's continuous gaze on her.

But relief was when she knew that Maya told  about them to no one.

••••••••••••••

" Why you didn't left early "

" Why you opened the door "

" Oh really . Now it's my fault"

" Sona did I said so?"

" Yes you meant it "

" Sona don't you think you are being kiddy "

" So what ? If you are not liking then you are all free to leave me yuva.... Oh sry Rocky "

" Calm down ree" aadhya pressed Reena's arm who was like a flowing volcano now.

Rocky tried to control his anger as he can't profound it as he does with everyone.

Again ice cream ?

No , then ?

" Had your lunch ?" Rocky asked

" Why do you care"

"Aadhya can please take care of here till I take Sona out for lunch outside."

" Aadhya tell him that you won't and I am not gonna go with him anywhere."

Let whatever happens there is no reduction in her anger.

" Any problem here " rishab as Soon as he felt the surroundings not usual.

Why he has to care.

" Rishab you asked for a lunch out right can we today."

Lagtha hai Sona is likely to play with fire.