love

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT IN IT

I graduated 2 months ago, and I am really happy. Regie and I are dating. He is living with Seb, Mateo, and I at our house. We moved house a couple of months ago, and that was the best decision I have ever made. I have a scholarship to a great college, and I have a part-time job at a Café. Seb also has a job at a Boba Shop. Mateo is 11, so he is babysitting, helping older neighbors and vollenteering. Regie is in his 2nd year of college. He graduated a year before me, but we were still really good friends. But we started dating when I was 18. Now, let's start the story.
__________________________________

Seb and Mateo went to a different state for vacation that they paid for. I had to attend a couple more classes, and then we would be off for break. I decided since it was our last day of college I'd surprise Regie with a little something...
I went to our closet and picked the biggest hoodie he owned and put it on. I put on some really short bootie shorts and went to the bed and was on my stomach, so when he walked in, he could see my ass hanging out. I'm not a virgin, believe it or not, I had sex with a girl in high school and then an upperclassmen after her. It'd be hard for me to think seb was a virgin. I was thinking about how bad I wanted to be with Regie when the door opened and closed I didn't hear it because it was to deep in thought and then I felt him grab my waist I turned around to see him looking at me like a little puppy. I almost gave in, but yk had to tease him. I asked if this was ok, and he said yes as he leaned in to kiss me but then got up. He walked over to the door and locked it. I asked why since no one was home, but he said just in case. I laughed a little, and then he came back by me and kissed me long and hard. I rotated us, so now I was 🔛🔝 and he looked surprised, but then we leaned up, so now I was sitting on him.

Oli was on regies lap as he was sitting up straight*

(Cover image)

He took off the hoodie I was wearing and started licking and kissing my nipple. He looked hungry. I let out a little moan to make him more aroused, and it worked. He flipped us back over and took his shirt off. I was touching his chest as he took my pants and his pants off, I was shocked it was big. I would say 10 in. at least. He started to cup my cock and asked if it was ok one more time and I pulled his neck in to kiss him and he started to kiss me harder and harder until our tounges were dancing. I was so horny I almost couldn't take it. I looked at him, and he started to move his hands lower and lower til he got to my ass. He started to insert his fingers to loosen me up. He used 3 fingers so it wouldn't hurt me when he was going to put it in. I was ready for him, and he was excited. He grabbed my waist and kissed the back of my neck as he slowly put his penis in my ass. I let out a moan. He stopped and looked at me. I looked back, and he kissed me and started to go again rougher every time I moaned. He turned me around, doggystyle. He started going again. After about 3 minutes of this I was about to cum. After we changed position I busted but we kept going he whispered in my ear "Can i cum in you?" His breath was hot I nodded as he kept going until he came inside of me. We lay down and cuddled for a bit until he picked me up and took me to the shower. He wanted to clean up. That's what I thought, at least. When we were in the shower, he asked for a round two and I was ready so why not but he started giving me a hand job to make me hard and his hands were so big and warm it worked. We had another go and another. I was tired he still had plenty of energy left, but he said if I was done, so was he and kissed me on the forehead.