Chapter 16: Werefoxes And Elves

Leo and his gang continued their journey towards Foxington, where they planned to gather allies to help in the war against the Bluejays. As they traveled through the forest, they encountered a pack of werefoxes who were initially hostile towards them.

After some tense moments, Leo managed to convince the werefox pack leader, a beautiful and cunning she-fox named Nalani, to hear them out. He explained their mission and their need for allies in the upcoming war.

Nalani was skeptical at first but eventually agreed to help, on one condition: they would have to help her and her pack deal with a group of rogue hunters who had been preying on their kind for some time. Leo and his friends agreed to assist and worked together with the werefoxes to track down the hunters.

After a brief but intense battle, they were able to subdue the hunters and save the werefoxes. In gratitude, Nalani pledged the loyalty of her pack to Leo's cause.

Later that day, they met with the Greminal elven clan, who lived deep in the heart of the forest. The Greminals were known for their fierce loyalty to their allies and their deadly accuracy with the bow. After some negotiations, the clan leader, a wise old elf named Kaelin, agreed to join forces with Leo and his gang.

With the werefoxes and the Greminals now on their side, Leo and his friends continued their journey to Foxington, their ranks bolstered and their spirits lifted.