4. HNH

Aru and DG were back not long after the evaluations.

(Name) was on their way to meet with the CEO, DG, Aru, and some movie producers for lunch.  Originally (Name) was supposed to have lunch with the CEO when business popped up, so the CEO invited them along.  

Before they could go join the CEO, (Name) needed to stop by their office.  On their way they got in an elevator with Daniel, Duke, and the two's friend Vasco.  

"It's nice to meet you Vasco, but no outside people are allowed in this building.  I'm in a bit of  a hurry, so I can't just stick around and monitor your visit.   I'm afraid I'll have to report this if you stay once I depart" they explained.

Duke and Daniel tried to apologize, but Vasco was saying some stuff over top of them.  In the end it was impossible to understand anything.

When the elevator opened things didn't get any better.  Aru's manager was there apparently having hit the Class A trainees.  When Daniel failed to greet him, he went to hit him too however Vasco was able to grab his hand and stop him.  

Soon Aru and the CEO arrived as well.  They could have stopped anything furthur from happening but Aru told the CEO to stand by.  "Yongmin, you can't be serious!  You need to tell everyone to cut it out already.  We can't have violence in this building we'll get shut down by a scandal like that" (Name) yelled.  The CEO tried to say something but ultimately he wasn't fast enough.  

It was revealed that the wounds on Duke's ear were caused by the manager against Duke's will.  All hell broke loose after that.  Vasco punched the manager's jaw knocking him to the ground and causing him to pass out in fear.

Aru came over screaming to call the cops.  (Name) frowned at the CEO as he said not to call anyone.  "We'll get shut down by a scandal like that."

And so no incident was reported.

After telling Vasco, Daniel, and Duke to leave for the day (Name) rejoined the CEO and Aru.  On the way to meet the movie directors for lunch, the three picked up DG.  It seemed he didn't know this was a meeting to discuss a movie deal.

Once they all arrived, the director and investors were all over them.  A few asked who (Name) was, and were unimpressed shortly after by the answer.  (Name) received the cold shoulder after that, although the disinterest was mutual.  Mainly the movie team was focused on complimenting Aru and trying to get DG to agree to being in the movie.

"I feel uncomfortable sir.  I told you I won't be involved in this film" DG said "I'll be going now.  I have an appointment."

There were a lot of objections.  The CEO turned to (Name) to try to get some help.  He hoped their word would convince DG to stay.  He had a skewed view of (Name)'s abilities though, as DG wasn't a friend.   It'd be unlikely they could convince him of anything he didn't want to do.  Fortunately for all of them though, someone convinced DG to invite his friend to join the lunch rather than meet somewhere else.

That's when Crystal Choi showed up.  She blew them all away with her looks and with her connections to HNH company.  It shifted all the attention away from Aru and towards her.

(Name) could see the jealousy and desperation oozeing off Aru.  Without a doubt she was going to do something foolish.