Chapter 9: Operation Avoid-Jessica-Until-God-Knows-When

Author's Note: Sheep- Hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to Team_Niko for his support. He has been with us from the beginning to end. Well, he's our fourth fan. And I just want to thank you for sticking with us for so long and putting up with our long hiatus last year. I'm glad we were able to inspire you to write. Keep writing! :)

Next update: 400 votes

Chapter 9: Operation Avoid-Jessica-Until-God-Knows-When

9th April 2012, Monday

Avery:

The last school bell just rang. I was gathering my books when my phone vibrated. I sat in class for a few moments, waiting for the teacher to leave before I check the message.

Meet at the usual place?

A smile ran across my face. It was from Michelle. I’ve been meeting Michelle for the past few weeks after school and lying to my friends about meeting the teacher… I know it’s bad and I shouldn’t lie to my best friends but I’m just not ready to let them know about this yet. They’ll flip out!

I left the classroom and walked briskly to the auditorium, making sure I wasn’t seen by any of my best friends. Taking one last look around, I opened the door to the auditorium.

Michelle was already there. She greeted me in a hug. “I’ve missed you,” she whispered.

“It’s only been a few hours since we last saw each other,” I reminded. Oh yeah, we met in the mornings too.

We took a seat at the back of the auditorium. Michelle had one arm around me and we talked about school. Sometimes we played twenty questions but today we discussed about B5 because… the rules.

There’s still 8 months of school left before I go on to the next academic year and that’s when we’d tell the others. Michelle said I could tell Erica and Victoria whenever I want so long as they promise not to tell anyone else. I sighed. It killed me not to tell my best friends but it’s kinda weird to tell them that. I can’t describe the feeling…

Michelle also gave me some updates on the happenings in B5. “What happens if… One of you decides to leave the group? Would it be B4 then?” I asked.

“No. Andrea would just find another person to replace the person that left. But everyone’s happy in B5. I don’t think any of them would leave,” Michelle replied.

I checked my phone for the time. “Oh shoot! It’s time to go.”

15 minutes was up. Yes, we only meet for 15 minutes so as to not raise any suspicions… Michelle sighed, “Alright. I’ll see you at training.” Michelle took her leave first and I’d wait for a few more minutes before I leave the auditorium.