Lost on the Highway

"What? A mini van?" asked Lightning.

Outside....

"Hey, Mack, you okay man?" asked Grease.

"You're in the slow lane," said Lightning, "This is Lightning McQueen and Greased Lightning you're hauling here!"

"Just stopping for a quick rest," said Mack, heading to a Truck Stop, "Old Mack needs a rest."

"Absolutely not," said Lightning, "We're heading straight all night for California, we talked about this!"

"ALL NIGHT!?!" exclaimed Mack, pulling back onto the interstate, "Need I remind you, federal DOT regs state-"

"Come on Mack," said Lightning, "We need to get there before Chick!"

Mack passed by the lot, and saw all the trucks sleeping with their loads behind them. And there was an empty spot.

"All those sleeping trucks. Hey guys, I don't think I can make it," said Mack.

Inside...

"Oh sure you can Mack!" said Lightning, "Look, the two of us will stay up all night with you."

"All night?" asked Mack.

"All night long," said Seth.

Sadly, the two racers only stayed awake for 3 hours after talking with Mack.

And Mack, poor Mack was trying so hard not to fall asleep.

Just down the road, were a group of delinquents who caused all trouble on any highway they travel on.

They go by the names of DJ, Boost, Wingo, and Snotrod, who make up the Delinquent Road Hazards.

DJ is a blue and green neon light tuned out van. He has woofers, subwoofer and a selection of disks all on his back, with an illegal racing spoiler over his disk selection.

Boost is the leader of the group. In the day, he is a dull grey, but at night, his body lights up with purple neon lights on his wheels and fenders. On his rear window, are three boost tanks that help him pick up speed when needed.

Snotrod is an orange dragster based on the 1968 Dodge Charger fitted with a supercharger engine. He has a black stripe going from his front fender, all the way to his bumper, and his rear tires are much larger than his front ones.

Wingo is a Gashi/Wingo car with green neon lights, swooping side and front panels for more resistance, and a ridiculously large spoiler.

As they drive, they spook all the drivers, and make them swerve a bit, but nothing too serious. The four soon arrived over by Mack, and Wingo stopped, and lite up his body, and laughed.