୭ 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

"You've gotta be shitting me.." Y/N groaned, holding his face in his hands as he listened to the buzzing of the realm. Of all times too, this was just peachy, "Do we really have to do this right now?" 

"You and your green friend are.. linked. That night his quirk blew up on him was the night when something in you snapped open, the lock on that power was opened by that link you've got." Kurama explained, towering over Y/N in his own body, well.. almost. 

"Linked? What do you mean?" He racked his mind for something, but couldn't really think anything up.. unless..

"I saw other people too.. there was a the carriers of all for one, and another group of people in front of them. The only one I could really see was this really pretty woman.. she had red hair, and kind of looked like Y/N." 

When Izuku was talking to All Might about his vision.. Y/N wasn't paying attention, and the boy cursed himself for that. Izuku saw someone who looked like him in his one for all vision, why? 

"Izuku someone that looked like my mother.. what the hell does she have to do with one for all?" Y/N looked up at the demonic fox, who huffs in what feels to be disappointment. 

"There was once carrier of One for All that was from the Uzumaki clan, an ancestor of yours, and if users of one for all reach a certain level, they can use the quirks of those before them. One of these quirks has burst from your friend, and this is a test to see if he can seal us away." Kurama explained once again, and I paled at him.

"You're testing them? They could get hurt- or die? Can't we do that when we're not in a place with a bunch of damn kids!" Y/N argued with the fox, who sent Y/N flying with a wave of his paw. Y/N went flying with the amount of force and power, and seethed when he sat up.

 "If he fails then he and everyone else dies due to his own failure, if he passes? Then you're back to normal and his newfound quirk does work." Kurama spoke calmly, the complete opposite of Y/N who came running over for more. 

"So you'd sacrifice my friends for what? Power?" 

"I'd sacrifice your friends for freedom, if you truly care about them, defeat me now and prove this body should remain in your.. care." 

-ˋˏ * ੈ * ୭ * ੈ ˎˊ-

They were fucked

Mina screamed as she was nearly smashed by one of Y/N's tails, safe in Sasuke's arms as he grabbed her and continued to run. Currently, both teams were focused on getting the hell away from the fox, who was running amuck and overflowing with it's own power.

Y/N was in there, and they could tell he was fighting.

"LET GO!" Izuku shouted, trying to break free of Sasuke's Susanoo, who was clutching Izuku in his hand. The boy was also overflowing with a new power, something else they had no clue what it was for, but.. it seemed that Izuku and Y/N were linked somehow. 

"Only reason why I'm running is because I won't let anyone be another casualty on his conscious, it would ruin him." Sasuke snapped at Izuku, who quieted down and listened to what the Uchiha had to say, "He's my friend as much as he is yours, and as his friend I won't betray his trust.. as much as I want to."