Chapter 20

The patrons goes inside of the volcano with kojiro leading them,even though they don't know where their master was leading them they still follow him like a duck.

The volcano is not that active considering the fact that it's lava is so low compared to the volcano that it's lava is already eating half of it.

Kojiro landed on the seemingly concrete Path,the patron was not surprised that there's a cave inside of the volcano.

Kojiro goes inside of the cave and the patron like a duck following their mother goes inside too.

They arrive at the seemingly house like cave,because inside of that cave there's a furniture,like couch,bed,bathroom and other stuff that you could see in a normal house.

The patron was so surprised seeing this but still composed their selves and became more alerted to their surroundings just incase that there's a surprise attack.

The patron roam there eyes around the cave but their master proceeded to open a big door Infront of them,they look with a blank eyes to the door because they knew exactly what's their master doing now.

The patron readied their selves for the upcoming fight of two strong beings that exists before the earth.

Kojiro upon opening the door was in for a shock but he didn't get shock by it because he already calculated that his already in the surface of the earth.

The reason why kojiro exploded with emotions and hurted everyone around him,the sole reason why his so angry right now because the person Infront was holding something he should've.

"You bastard really are quite something eihh"
"I learn from the best hahahaha"

The two talked and both of them doesn't really care to the others right now except the person that is dear to kojiro.

"Learn from the best eihh or your just an asshole that's why..."
"Now now that's just pure harsh aren't it..."

The person looked at kojiro with a glowing eyes but it also hold malice.

Kojiro answered him with the same gesture,but his eyes not only holds malice but also hatred.

"Ahh~ this really takes me back~ the way you look at me~ it's just ahhhh~"

Kojiro was disgusted by the words and the body language of the other party that he almost attack him here and there but out of worry to the person his holding he hold himself back.

"Neh~ darling why don't you love me?just like before?the way you hold me and kiss me...it's just ahhh~ just thinking about it send shiver to my entire being~"

Kojiro raised his eyebrows to the other person.

"Afro there's no such thing as loving you,holding you and especially loving you before,your so delusional that you mix up the reality to imagination"

"Sigh..I never loved you afro and I will never love you even if I die but one thing is for sure,if something happen to Poseidon I will curse you and you won't like it"

Afro was so shock hearing those words from kojiro and it just lighted more the burning fire inside of his heart,afro tossed Poseidon like a pillow he doesn't care even if poseidon got hurt from the gesture but luckily diablo catched Poseidon in time before he land on the ground.

Upon seeing the gesture kojiro couldn't hold the anger anymore and rushed to attack afro,seeing this afro block his attack like it was nothing.

The clash of both weapons brings a great wind and it almost sweep away patron and Poseidon but the patron holds each other to protect Poseidon and not be sweep by the wind.